Blood can stain clothes!

{Lucy's POV}

I walked down the halls with my books in my arms. I stay close to the right wall looking down, I was trying to hide my face from others. I was avoiding Erza and Cana the meanest girls in school. They are the devils. They push me against walls and call me names like lesbian and nerd. I really hate it even if I am a nerd.

I walked by crowds of people laughing and smiling. I frown, I really am never happy with anyone. No one to love accept my music. It was my only escape from reality. I listen to only one person Natsu Dragneel. He was so deep with his words of love and even depression. Most girls like him for his looks like his pink spiky hair. His abs and toothy smiley. Anyway, I look past that, I look at his feelings and pain.

I was daydreaming of him until the back of my head hit the wall. I winched in pain. I look up into the eyes of Cana and Erza laughing.

"Little miss virgin thinks she can get away." Cana says evilly as Erza pushes my head more against the wall. I was cornered by Erza's hand and Cana's posse. Erza laughs as she sees a little tear fall down my face.

"Oh grow up dear, you can't cry for your mommy!" Erza and Cana keep laughing. I look for any help, but only see other scared faces. Erza pushes farther, I feel my hair get wet in the back.

"What could that be?" I ask myself in my head, but my thoughts were interrupted by a scream. I see Erza holding her bloody hand screaming. I feel blood drip down my forehead. I touch it feeling dizzy.

"B-BLOOD! IT CAN STAIN MY CLOTHES! Cana screamed as she ran away. I fall to my knees, suddenly I feel dizzy and weak.

"Am I gonna die?" I ask as I feel my forehead. I see everyone panicking and some screaming. My eyes slowly close, but before they did I caught a glimpse of pink, spiky hair.

"N-natsu?" I mumble until I blacked out.