Mr. Kim Taehyung Part 1/2

Y/N: Urgh ... hopefully, no one finds me here...

You were sneaking in your school in the middle of the night only to fulfill your bet with your best friend.

Y/N: Why did I even bet with her before knowing what she had in mind.

'You have to masturbate in the school library or pay me a month of school lunches.'

Y/N: I hate you... And here you were. Standing in front of the big door of the library and had hoped the doors were locked.

But no after slowly pushing the doorknob down it opened immediately.

Y/N: Please don't let anyone find out about this. You whispered going through the room.

Trying to find the most secluded part of the big library. And there was one. A table with a few sofas in a hidden corner.

You looked around one last time and then sat down onto the table.

Closing your eyes you thought about one man.

A man who had geourgeous looks and a smile which was stealing your heart away each day.

But unfortunately, there wasn't any chance for you and him to be together.

With you still being a high school student. Even truth you were a senior and about to graduate you knew he would never become close with his student.

Yes, Student. He is your teacher and you were in love with him. And only thinking about his dark eyes simply looking at you.

You already felt hot. Imagining how it would be if he would talk to you in his sinful and deep voice.

How he would groan your name when he would dip his member deep into your dripping center.

And there your hand was already wandering over your body.

Your fantasies running wild. Imagining him touching you like this.

Slowly but with a bit roughness. And his lips which he loved to lick only to moisturize them.

Rushing over your exposed skin. Over your neck and down towards your breasts.

You unbuttoned your shirt and fast pulled down the cup of your bra. Only to imagine his fingers massaging your erected bud.

Before his wet cavern would could all of your nipple and roughly suck on it.

Your low moans already echoing through the library.

And your other hand rushed down between your legs and under your skirt.

You felt yourself already dripping and the bridge of your panties was already soaked.

What only thinking of him made you feel. How would you feel if all of this would happen in real life?

Going further with your imagination you caught yourself in the thought of his tongue cleaning your center.

You couldn't hold back anymore and pushed your panties off.

They were only a hindrance of your game. Your fingers dipping right into your wetness and you pulled some of it onto your clit only to make it slick.

And easier for you to move your fingers over it. Your moans slipping from your lips and you had your eyes closed.

Not noticing anything around you anymore...

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: It's time to leave... Again home alone.