MR. Jeon Part 13

Y/N: Mr.Jeon... He cut you off pressing his lips onto yours.

Jungkook: Baby you know you got this upon yourself. His hands on your hips when he started pushing in.

His girth once again entering you deeply. And he was right you got this upon yourself.

Feeling him move faster he would groan against your neck.

Flashback

You had met him the first time when your first year of high school was about to end.

He had come to your school as a teacher trainee for two weeks.

Being close friends with most of the teachers and the principal, he hadn't had to worry about finding a school for practice.

But he didn't expect to meet one girl who would be crazy enough to follow him everywhere he would go.

You would always run out the class first to catch him leaving class and follow him for the entire lunchtime,

and even after school waiting for him until he would leave school.

You found him extremely cute, especially when girls started to talk with him.

He would go all shy and wasn't able to look the girls into the eyes.

What made you carve him even more. Making you a marionette without a working mind.

Until you followed him into the library after school had ended.

Watching him look through the shelves until he meets a dead end.

Where you cut his way back. Pushing yourself onto him.

Your body working on its own and you were like hypnotized not realizing what you were doing.

Jungkook: Hey what are you doing here? He asked slightly shocked about you, being still in school.

Y/N: Oppa you'll soon leave here right? Not calling him like a teacher but a boyfriend.

Jungkook: Hey are you crazy? He asked after you tried to push your lips against his.

Y/N: Oppa I want to be yours. Backing him up slightly he suddenly tripped and fell backward onto his ass.

Not expecting your next move, his eyes still closed.

When you straddled his lap and pressed your lips roughly against his.

Pushing your tongue past his lips your arms strongly wrapped around his neck.

He was too shocked about the whole situation to push you away, feeling you grind on him.

His body reacting on its own. his arms pressed against the floor holding himself back not to grab you and hurt you.

Trying to get over your attack he was simply kissing you back but that only made it worse.

His dick was already hard from all your grinding and your hand wandering under his shirt.

Your lips on his neck. Licking and sucking on his skin your hands already on his pants button.

Only seconds later pulling his pants and boxers down as much as possible to pull out his erection.

Slowly moving down you didn't leave out even one inch off exposed skin on his body.

Until you hovered your face over his member. Grabbing him strongly while pumping him.

You looked him in the face finding him with closed eyes. Brows furrowed, biting his lip.

You couldn't make out if he was liking it or if he was totally hating it.