Jung Hoseok Part 2

He had pulled down your panties and teasingly slow moved his hands over your legs up.

Until he reached your tighs and pressed his lips onto one of them.

You couldn't stop looking down into his alluring eyes. While a smirk formed on his lips.

Your breathing becoming fast and heavy. His hands sneaking under your skirt again.

Grabbing your ass a bit rougher than you had expected. Earning a gasp he smirked wider.

Hoseok: Don't forget to keep quiet... again pressing another soft kiss onto your thigh a bit higher than the last one.

Y/N: Mr. Jung, please... You could feel him kiss your thigh higher.

You knew he wanted to make you cum once again like he did last time.

But you were afraid. You are in public. Even if it is the schools'library and it's late still it's public.

Y/N: Mr. Jung... stop... his fingers barely touched your center.

Hoseok: No baby... I want to see you shake in pleasure...

Y/N: please... not here... you begged him to stop doing this to you in public.

He slowly stood up. Looking deeply into your eyes before he kissed you hungrily.

Suddenly pulling away from you when they heard someone call them.

???: Hoseok-shi? Are you still here? Suddenly a young woman looking around the corner.

Hoseok already standing on the other side of the room and looking at the books.

While you were hiding behind the sofa.

She shouldn't know that he was with one of his students in the last corner of the library.

Hoseok: Oh. Sorry, I didn't hear you...

Girl: Hoseok-shi do you know where Yoongi is? I'm searching for him the whole time but I can't find him.

Hoseok: Maybe he already left...

Girl: No, his car is still outside.

Hoseok: Maybe call him.

Girl: I already did He's not answering. And there he promised me a movie night.

Hoseok: I see... He probably fell asleep somewhere... That's when you heard someone else coming in the direction.

Yoongi: Yah, What are you doing here I searched for you everywhere...

Girl: Yoongi-ah I also searched for you. Come one let's go you promised to watch a movie with me.

Yoongi: Yeah yeah, but we go to my place... Yours is too crowded and loud. I can't sleep there.

Girl: No sleeping for you. You have to watch the movie with me...

And gone are they. Only hearing his friend call out to him.

Yoongi: Have fun... Hoseok knew he saw Y/N and he also knew that there was more than just a teacher-student or dance partners relationship.

Y/N: Thank god... he heard you gasp.

Hoseok: Yeah thank god she didn't see us...

Y/N: I said don't do it in public...

Hoseok: Than let's go to my place... I still want to have my payment and after I can't help you learn.

Y/N: Okay, but first give me my panties back. Another smirk on his face.