Chapter two : The Unexpected Request.

"Humaira, are you ready ? Hurry up, we are running late."

"Coming mumma." I yelled coming down the stairs.

I wore a baby pink floral gown which flowed till my ankles. I had a cream colour hijab which covered my hair. My gown had a beautiful design, a bow on the left and an off white 3-inches heels below it. Inshort I looked classy.

I hurried up to the car where my parents, Asad and Zainab were waiting for me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised while getting into the car.

Asad shot me an angry look.

"Look, I know you want to see Yasmin, have patience okay ? Don't be such a desperate freak." I murmurmed into his ear.

"Shut up." he whispered back.

I could see the colour of his cheeks turn pink. I had an evil grin on my face.

Ayaan's house was a twenty minutes drive from my place. We finally reached. His house was situated on the most beautiful streets of the city.

A huge black gate made of iron opened up and I couldn't help but wonder. 'Was this a paradise on earth !' We started walking in. There was a pathway that was lit by neon lights on both the sides. There was a well maintained garden either sides of the pathway. The lights from the lamps fell on the hoard of flowers nearby which made them distinclty visible. I didn't know about their beauty but the fragrance that spread rejuvenated my mind. Further, I saw a fountain situated right in the middle dividing the path. Each drop of water seemed like it was dancing with the wind and falling back on the ground contended. Going more further, I saw a large mansion made up of white marble that dazzled in the weak moonlight and the delicate design on its walls enhanced its beauty to the fullest. In a nutshell, the scene was perfect like a fairytale.

The Khan's came out to greet us. I could see bhaijaan's face turn crimson due to Yasmin's presence.

I nudged him as I was trying to control my laughter. He shot me a death glare.

Yasmin as usual looked cute and bhaijaan couldn't stop himself from starring at her. His eyes could reflect how much he loved her.

My eyes were searching for Ayaan  I wanted to see him so very desperately and I don't know why.

We headed towards the main door of the mansion which was beautifully decorated with roses and sunflowers. There were colourful lights hanging all around. People were dressed in their best outfits. In the centre of the room was a huge chandelien below which there was a stage. There were two chairs royally designed on which Jasmine along with her husband and their baby were sitting. Besides them, were a group of ladies that sang traditional songs. People were greeting the couple and showered their blessings on the new born.

Jasmine was looking amazing. She had worn a blue 'lehenga' (long bridal skirt) which was delicately designed and its frills reached till her ankles. She had a blouse over this which was fully embroidered. A net dupatta (stole) that covered her coffee brown hair. She had hazel eyes that were lined by kajal. She was fair and wore a minimal makeup. She wore a diamond necklace that had an intricate but a beautiful design. She had henna applied till her elbows making her arms look beautiful. She looked like a newly wed.

It was my turn to greet the small family. I went up to Jasmine and hugged her congratulating her. I took her baby in my arms. She was an adorable little angel with fair skin and round chubby cheeks. She resembled her mother.

Well, I love kids. They are so cute and also pure at heart.

Just then I could feel someone pat my back. It was Yasmin.