The Request from A Celestial

Celestials. Humans or more so Former-Humans who has Ascended to Heaven. It's rare for a person to be straight up born a Celestial. or be turned into one a few years after birth but Tenshi is a rare exception. She and her Family were turned into Celestials when the Nawi became the Divine Spirits.

Tenshi Hinanawi Is a Celestal that can Control "Earthquakes" As she pleases she can bring down the Sword of Hisou to Bring a Devastating Earthquake. potentially killing Hundreds of people or damaging structures like The Hakurei Shrine, The one that guards the border to the Other world. But she alone can Calm those same earthquakes and also calm the Great Catfish. A catfish that is said to be living under the world's crust and cause earthquakes itself. although more chaotic and unnatural then Tenshi's. So People go to Pray to the Goddess of Earthquake's to wish her good fortune in fighting The Giant Catfish.

But unlike those people you were not here for that. You have been Tasked with stopping the Celstial's Earthquakes. her's has been continuously erupting for the past week or so and have been putting a damper on rebuilding The Hakurei Shrine. well....

More so the carefree Shrine Maiden Reimu Hakurei forced you to do it for her. this is the second time it has fallen to pieces and she was NOT going up there a second time to tell her to rebuild it again. even with the Keystone Tenshi has handed her to put into the ground next to the shrine.

"I knew something like this was gonna happen. I just knew it. but I have no time for games with her. she's just gonna want me to keep coming back to amuse her."

That was what she said before she hasted you off.

Not before giving you a map of the closest mountain. The Youkai Moutain. the highest mountain closest to the gods. Also a extremely dangerous one. Devastating Falls can lead to an untimely demise if your not careful. but with your experience Alongside the Hakurei Shrine Maiden teaching you how Danmaku works, you should be able to be fine.

You arrived at the Mountain fairly fast and begin to begin the ascent. but before you got any closer you were stopped by what it seems is a youkai.

"Hey! Don't tell me your a friend of Reimu are you!?"

Well more so an acquaintance.

"I cannot Allow you to pass this Mountain!"

Why is that then? Fairly annoyed with the Youkai's demand you fly straight past her and begin to head up the mountain. before being pushed back by harsh winds.

"So you truly wish to fight the Mountain's Fierce Winds?" The Youkai Taunts. Fanning herself with her......Fan.

She seems to be challenging you since you don't want to listen to her demand. if this is one of the only ways to get to Heaven, then it's the only way You can go now. You Sped up as the winds speed picked up. small bits of rocks and dust from surrounding off cliffs of the mountains went into your face. but you didn't really care at this moment. your were IN the moment. only focused on making passed this week and not be scolded by Reimu. The winds blew louder, enough to almost blow out our eardrums. just trying to pull your arm up was met with swift rejection.

You were almost there; the peak. clouds were hanging overhead of the mountain. Thunder Rumbling. You put all your might and PUSHED against the Wind seemingly making it move away from you somehow. was it a special power you had? or was it the youkai? you didn't care as you arrived the peak.

You landed hard on your feet panting hard, lungs filled with more air then you ever need. "My My, you sure are brave aren't? never knew a normal human could make it past my winds."