Chapter 3

It was, what? 9 PM or so I don't know, All I knew was that I got to be on the location at 9:30, and I was lost. I mean this neighborhood was so big and so were the houses, and they look so much a like and I can't really see the house numbers, some are on the gates and some are all the way at the house. Urg this is so annoying.

Finally after 27 minutes I found the house. It was slightly different than the others. It was also a little bit bigger than the others. I saw Nina's car and some other cars. I drove trough the gate and stepped out of my car. I can already hear the music playing. I was looking for someone I know also known as Nina. I went trough the door right into one of the many corridors of this mansion. It looked so modern on the inside compared to the outside. I was looking up and saw a beautiful ceiling paintings. I turned numerous round and got a bit dizzy. Suddenly I felt someone grip my arm and I screamed.

"There are you, I was searching for you. Where were you, you're late." Nina said to me.

"Um i'm on time, it's 9:30."

"No I said 9:20."

"Not true you said 9:30. Look." I showed her my phone with her text she send me earlier. It said clearly 9:30. It said;

Hey you have to be at the house at 9:30 don't come late. xx Nina

"Damn it I meant to write 9:20. Anyway we gotta hurry. The guys are really annoyed because you're too late. I had to keep them busy, but they wanted the real act. Here put this on." Nina said and shoved a little black dress made of leather that needs to get tied on my back with a red lace, she also gave me a pair of sexy black high heels. I put the clothes on and looked at myself in a mirror that I got from Nina. Nina came out of nowhere and dragged me with her. She took me to a make up table, she gave that sexy look smokey eyes nude lipstick that says kiss me, and that's it.

Nina took me away again and showed me a piece of paper with some songs on it that I have to sing. Luckily I knew them all.  I nodded. And we went backstage. Yup that's right we set an whole stage up.

I was actually really scared. I don't like to be on stage because I'm pretty shy. I peeked through the curtains of the coulisse. The stage was all pink reddish, there was a stripper pole in the middle of the stage, and seats all around the stage, red lights were dimmed. It gave that feeling like you really were in a strip club. I saw about 20 teenage boys sitting on a couch and stools. They were talking and laughing, waiting for the show to begin. Suddenly the doors opened and a boy came walking in with so of his best friends, and I knew them.

It was freaking Dylan Pierce and his friends.

I stopped peeking trough the curtains. I backed up and turned around, but I bumped into Nina.

"Nina I can't do this. There are people from my class in that room. I don't want them to think that I'm a slut. Not that you are. It's just I can't be recognized." I said in a worried voice. Actually I was freaking out. Dylan could ruine my life if he knew I was dancing as a stripper for him.  Nina sighed and rolled her eyes, she turned around and walked away.

"Nina where are you going! Come back I need your help!" Nina just kept on walking, but came back with a mask.

"Here put this on, so you won't be recognized."

"But what if they do recognize me!"

"They won't, come on you can't go back now." That was it, I had to go on stage now. I gulped and hoped they wouldn't recognize me. That mask better do it's work.

The light dimmed even more, and the guys began to cheer. I walked on to the stage swaying my hips and with a microphone in my hand. I had this smirk on my face and looked at the boys. I turned my head to the sideways and let my curls fall in front of my face. There were other girls on the stage. They were dressed in a tight dress with panther print all over them. I waited for the music to begin. The first note came out of the speakers and I began to sing.

oohh...ah When I walk on by, guys be looking like ''oh, she's fly!' I sang while walking over the stage swaying my hips from side to side.

'And I'll pimp to the beat, walking on street in my new la freak, yeah! This is how I roll, animal print pants out of control. It's a Red Foo with a big Afro and just like Bruce Lee, rock out the club. 

oh! oh! boy! look at that body! oh! oh! boy! look at that body! oh! oh! boy! look at that body! I...I...I... workout yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I walked towards the stripping pole and danced against it. The guys were cheering loudly now, I even heard some doing a wolf-whistle.

when I walk on the spot, this is what I see. Everybody staring, they staring at me. I got passion in my pants, and I ain't afraid to. show it, show it, show it, show it. oh, I'm sexy and i know it! I walked back again to the spot I was before. I sank through my knees, stroking my legs and opening them. I quickly closed them and continued singing.

ooh, i'm sexy and i know it! ooh.. yeah! 

When I'm at the mall, security just can't find them all. When I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo, trying to tan my cheeks, yeah and this is how I roll. Come on guys, It's time to go. we headed to bar, Baby, don't be nervous. No shoes, no shirt, I still get service!  I spin on the dancing pole, while I threw my head back and continued.

oh, oh boy, look at that body! oh! oh! boy! look at that body! oh! oh! boy! look at that body! I...I...I... workout. yeah, yeah, yeah! 

When I walk on the spot, This is what I see. Everybody staring, they staring at me. I got passion in my pants, and I ain't afraid to.

Show it, Show it, Show it, Show it.

ooh, I'm sexy and I know it!

I sat on the edge with my legs crossed looking right at the birthday boy. My heart pumping like crazy. The boys went crazy, wolf- whittles and yeah's coming from every direction , and Dylan, Dylan was just looking at me. He looked me right in the eyes and just smirked. Yup he did it again.

I was out of breath, breathing heavily. I just can't stand that smirk. So I stood up from where I sat and walked backstage, waiting for my next performance.

-------------------------------------
I hoped you guys liked it, don't be a quiet reader say what you think! And if there are any spelling errors sorry for that I'll edit that later on.

Lots of love,
Rach