Chapter 1

My alarm clock was ringing. Urg that annoying sound. I groaned and hit the snooze button on my clock. I smiled and fell asleep.

*******

"What the heck Amber get up, you're going to be late for school." My mother screamed to me. "Ssst, the unicorns are singing for me." I said putting my index finger to my mouth, and smiled again. My dream is so beautiful. There were unicorns running down a field singing a song about candy to me, and there were bushes made of cotton candy, trees made of chocolate. The sun was shining bright and I saw the Chocolate Chip ice cream mountain. Suddenly I was soaking wet. What the fuck happened. I screamed and sat straight up. I was in bed with a puddle of water around me. "Finally." my mother said. She rolled her eyes. "Come on Amber. Wake up you've slept through you alarm clock." she said while walking out of my bedroom. Wait what?! I looked on my clock and saw it was 8:12 AM. Oh gosh no, i'm late. I'm really really late. I jumped out of my bed and ran to my closet, picked up an towel and quickly dried my hair and body. I pulled a Beatles t-shirt out of my closet, took a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and put them on. I grabbed my glasses, which were nerdy glasses. And ran downstairs. I grabbed my toast that mom made for me, and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Bye mom see you later." I called. I walked out, and than I realized something.... I have no shoes on. Oh my god how could I forget to put shoes on. I ran back to my house and quickly opened the door and grabbed my sneakers, put them on and ran to school.

It was 8:24 six minutes before school began. I was out of breath and I stood in front of the school. Ladies and gen-... well ladies I don't really think boy read this kind of stuff. Anyway ladies and ladies welcome to Hamilton High.

We have the Jocks, the Nerds, the outcast, the Popular people, Gothic you know the basic. Oh there's my place. My friend and I sit on a table Close to the Jocks/ Popular people but not to close. We are the middle. Not popular nor Nerdy, just between them.

I walked to my locker which was beside the most popular and sexy boy in this school. Dylan Pierce. He was the most bipolar, sexy but annoying boy ever. I opened my locker with my code. I picked out my math books, chemistry books and a camera for Photography. Each class last one hour. Urg I don't like today. 8:30 is way to early for school. "Get out of my way nerd." I heard a low voice say. I turned around and Dylan was right behind me. He kinda scared the crap out of me, because he was really close. "And why the heck would I, and i'm not a nerd for your information." I said on a sassy tone." Oh the nerd has some balls to talk back to me like that." He said. He trapped me against my locker, his hand on both sides of my head. "Don't ever talk to me like that you nerd, there will be consequences." He said looking deep in my eyes looking of the fear I try to hide. He hit the locker with his fist right next to my head, and I screamed. He smirked, he fucking smirked because he found what he was looking for. Damn I hate it when he smirks. It only makes him more good looking. "Good." Dylan said. He pushed him self off and opened his locker. And his friend joined him. Great *cough* Not.

His friends are Hunter Cleveland, Damian Roosevelt and Rider Stone. Together they are like the three Musketeers. Getting into trouble, fights and many more things.

I quickly got my bag off the ground. It slipped out of my hands when Dylan trapped me. I was kinda scared of him now so I walked quickly to my class. First math, second chemistry an third Photography. I hate Photography only because Dylan was in that class. I mean come on.

I practically begged them to put me in another class. But no, all the classes were full. Urg my life is so... so not cool.

Third period, the last hour before the lunch brake. This is gonna be hell. I walked down the crowded corridors trying to dodge everyone, I don't want to bump into anyone. Last time I did, I walked into the head cheerleader. It's not funny to hear your an ugly nerd. That you are a failure. I still think she was talking about herself when she called me a failure. I mean come on I have better grades than she does, I never fail classes and I'm a straight A student.

So where were we. Oh yeah Photography. Yay. Note my sarcasm. I like sarcasm. That was not sarcasm by the way. So Photography... I walked into the classroom, a few minutes before class began. I'm never late. I sat I'm the front of the class, camera ready to shoot. Mr. Smith walked in. Everybody sat down and the lesson began. Halfway through his explaining about what we were gonna do the next following lessons, Dylan walked in. He just walked past Mr Smith and sat down at a desk in the back of the classroom and put his feet on 'his' desk. He gestured with his hand to Mr Smith to continue his story. "Well nice of you to join this class Mr Pierce." Mr Smith said to Dylan. "So what we are gonna do is, we are gonna pair this class up, and what we are gonna do is two assignments."

"The first one is called, A Day in the Life of... This is a great project to document a particular occupation. For example, you could take photographs of a nurse at work to show all the various aspects of his or her job. It may take you more than one day of shooting to capture a representative set of images."

"And the second assignment is called, After Dark. We don't always think to take our cameras out at night. Try shooting after dark. You can shoot moonlight or star trails. In the city, you can shoot vehicles' tail-light trails or downtown buildings. Wherever you are, you can try light-painting - using a long exposure, and moving a flashlight over parts of the scene."

"This is what you guys are doing the next following month, you can't choose the assignment. You have to do both. Now i'm going to partner everybody up. No complains and no changes in the couples. So we have Ashley with Diana." I heard two squeals. The two girls practically ran to each other and hugged the living day light out of each other. "We have John with Lisa." I heard Lisa groan. "We have...." I kinda spaced out it wasn't really interesting, till i heard my own name. "And the last couple is Amber and Dylan." Wait what? "Mr Smith who did you say was my partner?"

"I said you and Mr Pierce." He said if it was like the most normal thing. Well for him it was. For me not so. Help me i'm going to be in hell. I don't want to work with him. He'll make my life an hell.

"But sir..." I tried to ask if he could change the couples. But he just flipped his hand to my face and said "No changes miss Royals."

I groaned. This can't be true. I mean this is so cliché. Really the bad boy is paired up with the 'nerd' or 'good girl' whatever. I rolled my eyes at that thought. Can somebody just shoot me please.

I looked at Dylan. Urg he had his smirk on his face again.

-

-

-

A/N

So I hoped you guys liked it. Tell me what you think.

I'll be uploading as soon as I can but first I wanna know what you guys think about this story.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote And Follow