Pg.41

SkyeI was so fucked up about this because it all happened so fast me and my man were just good, why would Richard do something like that

Skye
I was so fucked up about this because it all happened so fast me and my man were just good, why would Richard do something like that.

My heart aches drastically as I sat there beside my man using a hand towel to press against Gee's chest while waiting for the ambulance and authorities to arrive. I checked for a pulse and I believed I still felt one so I wish they would hurry up.

Soon they were arriving right along with my mother, father, sister and Dia, Shay and Tara, I tried keeping it together for the sake of the kids but I was hurting so bad.

" Ma'am please explain to us what happened" a female officer asked me,

"I let her know exactly how it all happened"

"Bitch I thought you were cool and I allowed you around my daughter but you getting my baby father hurt" Shay said charging towards me,

"Tee you better get ya sister before I send fire through this bitch ass, Shay you can get the fuck out my house hoe" I yelled.

The cops told her she had to go. My mother stayed upstairs to keep the kids calm my sister brought my niece so she was up there as well.

After explaining everything to the police I headed right to the hospital for Gee when I arrived they told me he was in stable condition but he wasn't really speaking yet.

I didn't care I still wanted to see him when I got to his room and seen him I immediately broke out in tears, he had tubes in his nose and mouth, his chest was covered with a huge gauge and bandage.

It broke me to see him like that and to know that it was because of Richard's crazy delusional ass. I prayed so hard that Gee would be ok I needed him to function correctly, his daughter needs him he has to fight.

I couldn't believe Shay had the nerve to try and step to me like I won't knock her ass silly we can be cool and all that but regardless if he's your baby father or not once he becomes my man don't speak on him and shit you know nothing about.

I was pissed and now I had a bone to pick with this bitch but I wasn't gonna be messy about it, I'd invite her out to lunch to have a sit down and talk over good food and drinks.

I put my hand in Gee's and than laid my head on the side of his bed while tears fell down my eyes I was so hurt I felt so bad I felt responsible for this.

Gee didn't deserve this he's a good man and I should have never started back with Rich to begin with.
.........................................
Rudy
After leaving Shay's I headed back to my crib to take a shower and get into my game for a little bit.
I didn't really feel guilty about the whole Shay situation because I been told Gee from the beginning not to fuck with her cause she's wild but I am too so shit.

Ta'Shay been a wild bitch and I knew she wasn't his type see Shay knew how to play the sweet and innocent type but she definitely had her shit with her, she could get grimy if she felt the need too.

I wasn't on no wifey type type of time and Ta'Shay knew and respected that she took advantage of Gee and the kind of nigga he is and I'm not saying he's a bitch or nothing like that but if he really fucking wit a shawty she won't want or need for shit.

That's cool and all but I'm not doing all that especially for chicks like Ta'Shay when she just wanted two things anyway.. dick and money.

I'd take her out to eat or for drinks little shit like that maybe some fun shit every once in a blue but most of the time I was cutting her a check and tearing that little pussy up.

Tomorrow night me and Gee was supposed to be hitting up Tate niggas who ran into his shit while Gia was in the car so I wasn't doing much. I was actually excited to take these pussies down the adrenaline rush was the best part.

They was bitches and there was nothing more that I loved than showing niggas like them what real niggas got into.

I got a call from the Nigga Nick over in New York and we were meeting tomorrow afternoon.

" Yeah we can come to D.C if it's more convenient" Nick said on the other end ,

" Actually that would be cool, We have some business to handle later on that evening so it'd be a lot quicker, we'll take care of your expenses" I assured him,

"Oh nah it's good bro, me and my boys don't mind we like trips" he replied,

"Aight moe, I'll be seeing you soon" I stated,

"Ight my guy, be safe" he responded before hanging up. I got back to my game when there was a knock on my door....

"Open the door Rudy, I'm cold " I heard Naomi say loudly from the other side of the door I got up and made my way to open it to let her in..
...............................................................
Naomi
Rudy opened the door to let me in and I headed straight to the living room and sat on the couch.

I had been with Rudy a year now and I guess you can say we had a pretty good relationship he loved me and I knew that, but he had a little problem he liked to fuck on other bitches from time to time and I told him I wasn't the one.

I love him but I'm not gone keep taking his shit he's gone be sick when I finally snap and set this bitch to flames.

" Who you been fucking with Ru? You ain't hit me back in almost two days" I asked rolling my neck and eyes.

"Ayo Naomi chill please as you see there's no bitch here and I been busy rapped up in some shit with my mans I'm just getting home like and hour ago, I was tryna relax and then I was gonna call you" he stated,

" Nigga please, and speaking of your man.. it's fucked up how he did my girl Chasity" I replied ,

"Well that ain't none of my business, they two grown people" he responded,

"Yeah cause yo ass probably already knew what his ass was planning on doing " I answered.

"What's ya probably Nay?" He asked leaning over top of me,

"Boy move" I stated trying to fake push him off me, I mean I was pissed and all but I definitely could use songs dick right now.

"What's ya problem you want some dick"
he asked before taking his tongue and twirling it around my neck,

He leaned me back on the couch and moved from my neck down to my breast fully taking my right one into his mouth using his tongue to play with my bow sensitive nipple.

"That's all you had to say was you missed daddy" he whispered his voice still deep yet soft and smooth causing my pearl to become soaked with sweet juices that I knew he's been longing to taste.

He used one hand to unbuckle my pants and I used mines to pull down my pants allowing him to stick his fingers inside of me, I let out small moans and whimpers to let him know that I was enjoying the feeling.

Rudy kneeled down and pulled my pants off the rest of the way and stuck his face right into my juices causing me to moan uncontrollably.

Call me crazy but I was in love with him and I knew that no matter what he did that I'd always be his number one lady and that was okay with me.

None of these hoes could ever take my spot so I'm never worried period. Me and my man made good love for the rest of the night and he definitely fucked my attitude right away.

We fell asleep cuddled up with his dick still inside of me, I can't wait to marry him and have his baby I knew if I stuck around and showed him I was really down fa him that day would be coming soon.