SDS3 17: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

NAMELESS THREW JACKSON – THAT was using glamour to look like Wonho – inside a cell like-room. It was small, and instead of metal bars, they used bones to make up as borders. Dead bodies and skeletons were also scattered around the place, but Jackson didn't even flinch, it was like he was already used to seeing it.

    "Lucky for you the King's main gate will only open during the end of Sabbath day. So for now...rest my little Pain," Nameless stated before leaving Jackson all alone inside the cell.

     "I fucking got in. Apparently, Wonho was right about the plan." Jackson thought to himself as he stood up from the blood-stained floor.

    "But I have to get out of here and find Nightmare. I only have a day before that Nameless guy brings me to the King." Jackson added as he walked towards the bars.

    He held the skeleton-like bars and checked if he could easily break it. He smirked when he knew that he easily could.

    "They'll find out if you break that. Easy to break, but hard to escape once they find you." A man's voice suddenly says.

    Jackson looked at his left. It was another cell; the only thing that separated them was the skeleton bars. He slowly walked towards it and was surprised to see that there was a man chained up on a wall; his feet a few inches above the ground. His eyes were covered in black cloth. He had tons of bruises and wounds too.

     "My little Pain he said...but even without my sight I know you're not him." The man suddenly says, shocking Jackson.

     "I know my brother's scent. And obviously, yours is a lot more powerful than his." The man continued, making Jackson take a step back.

    "Don't worry, I won't tell. I'm not a bad guy. Well, everyone here is a bad guy, but rest assured, I won't hurt you. Because as you can see...I'm all chained up," the man said with a playful smirk.

     It shocked Jackson even more that he still had the energy to act so wittily even though he looked like he was going to die any second.

     "So, why are you pretending to be Pain? I don't know how you did it, and how you fooled Nameless into thinking you're him, but why? Why are you doing it when you clearly know Pain and Panic are hell's most wanted." The man finally asked.

     Jackson wanted to answer, but he was smart enough not to. This man might look like he's been tortured for months and would be defenseless if Jackson fights him, but he didn't trust him. Well...yet.

     "Don't worry, you can talk, no one guards this place, they're too scared to guard me," the man says with a proud smile, but Jackson still didn't budge.

     "Not a talker huh. Then let me tell you something about me. In exchange, you tell me something about you," the man suddenly offered.

     The man took a deep breath and said, "I've been staying here for about a month now. I was supposed to be brought to the King but Nameless begged him to give me to him temporarily, and he promised to find the rest in exchange. So the King did, and I've been tortured ever since. Let's just say Nameless was still bitter since I've been bossing him around before, and now that things have turned almost upside down, he wanted to brag about his new power."

     Jackson's eyes widened as he continued to listen to the man's story.

     "He hated being pushed around, but he didn't complain because he was too scared and too weak. Well, I'm not saying he's strong now because Nameless is still too easy to trick, and he doesn't possess my power. He can only kill lords about ten at a time, like...that's so boring," the man continued.