Two

"Michael Myers, I've studied him for nearly 15 years. When I first saw him he showed no emotion, no feeling; no fear. He stared at the walls, through the walls, beyond it. God knows what ran through his mind. Behind his eyes were nothing like my regular patients. Behind his eyes were something purely evil. He had no remorse, no recollection nor grief for anyone or anything. Before he escaped two nights ago, before it hit the news stations, I last saw him still staring at the walls. Tonight, he's after his baby sister Laurie Strode."

Sarah's eyes widened. "Laurie Strode? Is Jamie Lloyd her daughter?" Loomis nodded. "Yes, she married Jimmy Lloyd and they had a girl. Jamie was killed, How did you know?"
"Jamie was my mother.." her voice trailed off as he stared at her. "How come you never told me? Now that I think of it, Laurie did mention that Jamie was raped and then months later found out she was pregnant, but didn't tell her who it was that did it."

It was all coming together. "Doctor, my aunt Clara says Michael is my father.. is it true? I don't want to believe it." He put his hands in his face. "I believe it is very much true. I did indeed in fact spoke with both your aunt and your mother before she died. Both have told me it was Michael who impregnated her." Sarah had to calm down before responding. "Did they say why?"
"Jamie said it was part of the cult 'Thorn' he was a part of, I believe it resulted to them telling him to impregnate Jamie then after she gave birth, to kill her and take you as a sacrifice."