Six | Derek Hale

* POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING *

Derek after you guys got into a big fight

You had been going out more than normal. Partying had become a hobby of yours. Every night you would return to Derek and your shared apartment you would be drunk off your mind. Right when you would come home you would crash asleep on the couch and go out the following night.

Derek has become more saddened by the thought of you not being the same girl he fell in love with. Sometimes you become aggressive, though Derek was much stronger than you the thought still haunted him.

One night you came home hammered as usual and Derek has enough.

"Y/n?" He called out. You mumbled a loud yes as he heard a large crash. He cursed to himself and quickly ran over to you.

"Derek" You mumbled drunkly, a wide drunken smile was across your face. The smell of the alcohol reeked and took over your natural scent.

"We should talk....in the morning" He continued taking in the sight of your drunken state.

The next morning

Derek sat at the bar area of the kitchen. You walked in complaining of being hungover. You sat next to Derek and he sighed realizing the two of you needed to talk now.

"Let's talk" Derek spoke and you turned to him your head in your hands trying to relieve the pain of your pounding headache.

"You need to stop partying so much" Derek whisperers in a soft voice. You looked up his eyes locking with yours. "So I cant have fun" You spoke with anger in your voice and a glare in your eyes.

"No, I said you shouldn't party all night and come home, crash out on out couch, then go out the next night" Derek spoke his voice getting louder.

You picked up a book and threw it at Derek quickly. Luckily he saw your motion and moved quickly. You began throwing more things at him. He dodged every one. Then you picked a glass vase with flowers up, you pulled the flowers out and threw the vase at him. The glass fell to the floor shattering to pieces.

"I'm leaving" You shouted storming off to the door and slammed it behind you.

Derek walked to the door and stood his back against the wall. His breath become uneven as he tried catching it. Sweat glistened on his entire body. Sadness filled his eyes as he realized what happened.

He knew nothing would be the same.

-

a/n: sorry it's been a while