Oh no....

A few hours later, she came back with a few people, you didn't pay attention to them and kept staring down at Levi. He had been trying to get you down from the top of the bookcase, and to be fair he almost did a couple times. But you were NOT going down from there. You hissed at him, but suddenly you were losing balance. You looked down only to see Hanji shaking the bookcase, causing you to fall off it and run to the nearest person. Eren. You hid behind him as you kept a watchful eye on the midget and the freak.

"So you wanna go with Eren?" you hear Hanji call out. You looked up and your (E/C) eyes met with a pair of green ones.

"Hell no!" You jumped back and Eren gave you a sad look.

"Yeah, Jaëger. She wants a real man, like me!" You turned to the source of sound and your ears flung back. it was Horse-Face Jean.

"This kitty ain't going with no horse!" that seemed to get a laugh out of everyone, except Jean and the Corporal.

"I guess your going with me then." your (H/C) ears perked up at the familiar voice as you turned to the next (and last) person. It was your crush, Armin Arlert. You walked up to him as he picked you up and hugged you, you snuggled a bit closer to him and an unexpected purr came from you.

"I'm nyalright with that..." you continued to purr as Armin started to stroke you (H/C) locks.

"Well, I guess it's settled then. Arlert?"

"Y-Yes sir?" Armin jumped a bit.

"Your going to be watching over (Y/N) wile Hanji isn't experimenting on her. Understood?" you growled a bit, having to be tested on was NOT going to be pain free.

"Yes Sir!" you jumped from Armin's arms and you both saluted to the captain as he left. You said farewell to the other two and Armin picked you up again. It was just you, Hanji, and Armin now.