2《R》

Warning: no proofread

I was awaken by the sun rays that find their way in from the window. Slowly I open my eyes.

Feeling like I just awake from a long deep sleep.

Wait!

I was !

I quickly wake up from bed. Looking around and then run out from room heading downstairs.

"Mom ! Dad ! Ella !", I yelled out while stepping down the stairs as fast as I can.

As soon as I reach the last stairs, Ella's voice singing to kids song and mom's voice talking to hear reach me.

I'm back.

I was told to use the chance well and that's what I'm trying to do.

I run to mom who is busy preparing breakfast and hug her tightly. She was holding a pan and spatula at the moment which made her unable to return the hug. But even if she didn't hold anything, I knew it must be awkward for her to suddenly receive a hug from me.

"What's wrong with you this morning?", mom chuckle in her question.

I let go of her, smiling, " nothing, its just that I miss you.", I says.

"Y/N, are you crazy?", Ella ask me in her cute little voice with innocent face. Back in the day, I might have knock her head and make her cry every time she spoke to me but this time its different.

"Yes I am Ella.",

" Mom, can you prepare me my lunch box? And can you make  two of it?", I ask mom. There is something I'm planning to do. To redo everything.

"Why two? Are you gonna eat them all?", mom asks in between doing the breakfast and prepare ella's lunch box.

"I want to share with a friend.", mom just saying okay to my request. I know everything is too sudden. But I shouldn't waste any second.

"Morning", dad come to the kitchen in complete dress up for work and hold his briefcase. He was about to take a seat when I go and hug him just like how I do to mom. And then I walk away to room to prepare for school.

"Did she eat something wrong?", I heard dad asks mom.

"I think I ate something right!", I yelled from upstairs.

*************
Its school day again. The same day again.

Before I went to school I did check the calender and it seems like I turn back a month ago.

I was given a month.

I also found a necklace on my desk and on the pendant was written the number '30'.

I'm positive its indicating the days i have return and soon will indicate the days I left to spend. I put it on. Just in case.

I don't want to loose this necklace. It might help me in times.

Things aren't much different when I get in from the front gate. Its just like normal and typical day I usually go on with. No one to greet And no one is greeting me.

But I can feel the differences when I get in to the class. Most of the students in my class look at me as if I have grew a horn on my head. Their expression explain enough for me. They think its weird. Why?

Well, it is surely because I am no longer looking like the old me a month ago - suppose to be. I usually came with dark Smokey make up , messy hair, messy uniform and over accessories.

But the one they see today is too different. No make up, tied up hair, neat uniform and no accessories. I also don't chew on gums like I usually does. I think they are all on a culture shock to see me this way.