Chapter 1~ Pottery

Here it is!!! SQUEEE! The first part of CL ;) i really hope you guys like this even though im shure this is going to be a shitty chapter but you know, yolo! (you only love oreos, fun fact i love food!) pshh who doesnt? well lets start alredy!!

*Tylers P.O.V*

We were about half way though the Video when troye suddenly got up and walked towards me, I felt my face getting red and my hand swetty even though they were covered in clay. I have no idea how this boy could make me tyler oakly feel like this?

I suddenly felt a head on my shoulder and arms on mine, some akward moments passed and just as I turned around to face troye i did something I wished would happen only in dreams... we....we... KISSED! 

It only lasted about 3 secconds since we heard connor scream or make a weird pigeon noise. We broke the kiss and I felt my face burning again and connor started to whistle

"Very funny" i told connor as he started laughing.

I looked over at troye and we made eye contact and I saw his cheeks turn a cute shade of pink. He was just too perfect to be true. I noticed connor laughing even more since I was staring and quickly turned away

i now this shouldnt be this akward since were best friends but something about this moment was different, I think i sorta felt a spark? or maybe Im just crazy.

*Troyes P.O.V*

I kissed him. I troye sivan KISSED THE TYLER OAKLY. I only ment to give him a kiss on the cheek, but then he turned around and well, that happened.

"Very funny" tyler said to connor that was on the ground laughing his head off.

after a few moments tyler made eye contact with me and I felt a little blush creeping up on me. I simply cant belive how this boy could make me feel so special. something in me wanted to kiss him again but since connor was here I didnt really get the confidence to do so, maybe some other time...

"Well we should get back to the video" I stated since this was surely getting akward.

"Yeah i think we should form our pots to be more shaped" tyler said in his adorable cheeky voice.

"Lets get to it" was the last thing I said before getting back on theres a camera reconding your everymove state.

(shitty i know, and I skipped to were troyes video alredy anded and they had filmed tylers earlier so yeah lets get to it!)

*Tylers P.O.V*

"Byee" me and troye said in unison.

"thanks for the new outro idea thing" Troye said after turning the camera off

"oh, you dont have to thank me! thank you amazing new song!" I half said half screemed.

Troyes Album TRXYE was number 1 on most Itunes all around the world. I was seriously prud for him and knew someday his singing career would take off even further than it alredy had.

I saw troye blush at the corner of my eye while I started packing up. How could I make him blush? was I that special? or was he just faking?

"yeah yeah, but what about you reaching 5 million! thats surely more amazing"

"troye, your album was bought my more than 5 million, you still win" I told him truthfully

"Ha, Ha, well.." He said while he flopped towards the couch grabbing his laptop on the way "Lets get on tumblr!" He jumped and landed on his favorite spot, the lef end or the couch. Was if freaky i knew were he always sitted? or normal? I have no fucking clue.

"Alright" I said while grabbing my laptop and sitting down next to him. 

A couple of tumblr minuts passed and I was still cheking out the troyler, zalfie and tyler oakly tags. I am way to self obsessed.

Troye seemend to be looking at the troyler tag since every know and then I heard him laugh probably in memory or the crazy photoshops our beautiful fans send us. 

I looked at troye after closing my computer and asked if he wanted anything to eat

"Do you have Nutella?" was the first thing he asked

Laughing at this responce I answered "Troye, you made me buy 6 packs of nutella and go since you were going to stay here, and I dont eat much nutella so thats a yes"

"Good, cause Im going to get myself a nutella" He stood up and asked "want one?"

"Sure" watching him gracefully walk into the kitchen, I felt butterlies in my stomach. How could troye be the only one who made me feel this way? I am way to fucking glam to be concentrating on these things but I just cant help myself. I want to kiss him so badly.

*Troyes P.O.V*

(a few minuits later)

I walked in and saw tyler still on tumblr probably going throught the tyler oakly tag since I know he loves self promotion, or at least thats what our skype convs say. I sat next to him and handed him a nutella and go pack and quicky opened mine and started devouring the nutella.

"I see your hungry" Tyler said laughing

"You cant imagine" I replied with a mouthfull of nutella.

"oh really?" tyler asked giving me one of his smirks. GOD. He knows how I cant handle those smirks, or at least I think he does...

"Wanna bet?" I asked knowing where I was going, I bit my lip to add some effect and saw tyler looking at my lips, target: reached.

"How much?" he asked winking at me. I could control myself anymore, I just couldnt, Its been a year of cageing this feelings inside of me for almost over a year know.

And what I did next was unbelivable

Heey guyys!! so this is my first chapter please leave a comment below if I made any mistakes or if I made tyler not sassy enough in the beggining. Please share this story and show some love my invisibly liking it <3 So ill be of but i will probs have 2 updates tommorw sorry for the cliff hanger! try adn guess what happens next ;) So ill be off ( and sorry for the late uploads was busy today, anyway *troye voice* Byee*wink*ee