o n e

+ + +

Every 3:15 am, he can feel someone touching him from legs to body and he is getting freak out whenever he wake up in the next minute the feeling is gone.

He tried to stay up at that time but he failed- trying so hard everyday to stay up late so he can see if the feeling will be there or will be gone. He can't figure it out for himself whether its a boy or a girl.

He goes to his psychiatrist every weekend to ask if he has a problem but his psychiatrist tells him that there are no problems with him. The psychiatrist ends up giving him a medicine- which is a sleeping pill but even though he used it he can feel the same feelings all over again.

Sometimes the psychiatrist doesn't know what to do with him. He ends up ignoring the feeling but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried to do so.

"I don't know what to do. It's really creeping me out." he said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Michael, calm down. Just think of happy thoughts in your mind maybe it'll go away. Why don't you just try that?" his mother said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

He groaned, "You don't get it do you? My psychiatrist gave me sleeping pills and I literally drink 3 pills every night to make me fall asleep deeply but the feeling is there. Someone touching me from legs to body." he raised his voice, shrugging the hand of her mother.

His mother sighed and stood up leaving Michael for a while and tried to call other doctors who can help with this kind of sickness as what his mother called it.

Michael is a normal boy who lives a normal life but when he reached 18 years he started to feel the thing that he feels, and his mom thinks that he is sick when literally he's not. He just feel things that shouldn't be felt by people.

He stood up and followed where his mom was and spotted her talking to the phone and he didn't hesitate to eavesdrop, "I don't know about Michael's illness it's creeping me out. How could he feel such things when I can't even feel a thing?" his mom said through the phone and Michael cleared his throat. "I got to go, he's here." she whispered on the phone and hung up.

"You're getting me another doctor?" he asked but she didn't answered, "Mom, that is bullshit! You can't get me another doctor! If Dr. Williams can't figure out what's this sickness or illness you're talking about, no doctors can!"

Then by that he stormed out of the living room and went to his room, locked himself up and tried to forget about the things that his mom is saying. 'I'm not sick' he said to himself.

Unexpectedly, he fell asleep at 2:59 am- almost 3 due to playing video games and once again- 3:15 came, he felt someone touching his feet sliding it's way to his body.

He tried to open his eyes but he can't and when he did- the feeling was gone and it was already 3:16 and he was sweating as hell.

+ + +

Guys, I'm starting chapter one now, I hope you like it this far and I hope you're not that getting creep out yet hehe