s e v e n

+ + +

Michael packed his bags and told his mom he's going to leave for a while and she doesn't even have a clue where.

The 4 police officers and Michael made their way to some place where people would mostly like to have their hiking which happens to be- in Texas. They already booked a ticket last night.

Due to Nina's uncle, Tim, the cheif of the police- Texas was the place where her friend was and he thinks that Texas maybe the place.

While they were in the plane, Michael couldn't stop thinking about Nina- he really wishes that he could find her.

'What if I can't find her? What will happen? Will she haunt me forever?' he asked himself as he sighed and rubbed his face.

"Don't stress yourself too much, kid." Derek, one of the police, said.

Michael let out a nervous chuckle, "I'm sorry- I just can't stop thinking about her."

"Ever since we found out that Nina was nowhere to be found, we started a rescue search but we failed to find her. We don't know where was she until you came back and told us what's happening."

"I am seriously getting creep out by her at 3:15 in the morning." he said.

"She used to show to us at that time as well and Rick said, she shows up at that time because maybe that's the time she passed out or something." Derek sighed, "But after we tried to look for her it stopped. And now, you're the only one who could help us."

"Why me?" Michael asked confusedly as he sat properly.

"Because she shows herself to you and you can ask her questions but limited for one minute. If you waste that one minute, you have to wait for the next day before she shows up again."

"What if she doesn't show up?" he asked.

"Well I don't know- it means something is going on with her." Derek ran his hand through his hair, "She's been scared for a month now."

"What are you to her?" Michael asked, crossing his fingers at his back hoping that he's not her boyfriend.

"I'm her cousin. We used to hang out all the time and have fun adventures." he stated as Michael nod and sighed in relief, mentally.

"Hey guys, let's rest for a while- we won't arrive at Texas for the next 9 hours." John said from their behind and they both nod saying goodnights before sleeping.

3:15 am

Michael felt someone playing with his hair and he opened his eyes slowly to see Nina, with a blood dripping on her forehead.

"What happened to your head?" he asked as he tried to touch it but she flinched.

"A small rock fell onto my head and I guess that happened." Nina said.

"Nina, wherever you are- I'm going to look for you. We'll find you, promise me after this we'll grab a coffee when you're feeling a lot better when you come back." Michael stated.

Nina smiled and hugged Michael. He couldn't believe that he could feel her so he decided to hug her back.

"I promise. Thank you, Michael. For everything. You're too brave to help me." Nina whispered and pulled away from the hug and kissed him.

Michael was shocked but then kissed her back and closed his eyes.

Once they pulled away, "I'll find you, Nina. I promise." then by that she slowly fades and he sighed looking out at the window.

He didn't needed to check what time is it, because when Nina fades, he already knows it.

Only 4 more hours before they arrive to Texas and he couldn't wait to find for her.

4 hours later, they arrived at Texas and they didn't waste time hailing a cab and asked where the hiking spot located was.

When they arrived there, and scanned the hiking place. "No wonder, there are many people hiking-ing over here." John chuckled.

John, Derek, Rick and Howard were the first people to climb and Michael was the last.

He watched as the 4 lads climb and small rocks falling when they step onto the next rock.

"I'm coming for you Nina." he whispered to himself first before climbing in with the 4 lads.

It was just silent when they were climbing except for a fact where there were people talking, birds chirping and other noises.

When they found a spot to rest they did and Michael was struggling to climb because he needed to pee and he couldn't concentrate on climbing.

"Michael, come on." Rick called as he reach out a hand for him.

Michael tried to reach for it but he failed and almost fell but luckily he didn't.

He scratched his arm onto the rock and he sure was it was going to be a wound.

Finally he reaches Rick's arm and they successfully made it and it was a long way to go.

+ + +

Sorry haven't updated in a while, I was so so sick :( But hey this is an update thanks for reading this stupid story ;) it's about to finish by the way only 5 more chapters or more hehe