Chapter 1 - ex friend...

Of course this is gonna be out of characters so no hate please🤗
MARINETTES POV.
Ugh, it's time for school, the worst thing of my morning. Let's see what I can wear today... Oh, this looks maybe I'll wear this. "Aren't you going to take lunch and breakfast young lady?" My mom asked, "no thanks mom I ate already! I'll see you later mom!" I said with a really fake smile "See you honey" I walk out the door with the most emotionless face I could ever have. "Hey Mari-trash" a girl with blonde hair, light blue eyes, bright yellow vest-ish and  a white shirt with black 4 black stripes at the bottom of her shirt, black pants, and white shoes asked, her names Chloé and she is a real pain... "hows life for you? Oh wait you don't have one"  said Chloé  "well at least I have friends who care for me" I yell back at her. "Hahaha! Friends that care, sweetie no one cares for you!" I swallow my tears and walk away, but she was right, none of my friends care for me.. except for one, his name is Adrien Agreste, he has been my friend for a while, I sit right next to him. But there is always a loop, he is friends with Chloé so if she bullies me, i keep my mouth shut, I barely talk so it's fine.
~at lunch~
"Hey fatty did you gain a couple thousand pounds cause it sure looks like you did!" Chloé says, "yeah, fake friend! You should rot in hell!" I turn around in shock to see what I think it's not, I run to the bathroom crying oceans, I can't believe it! Adrien he went against me for someone he hates! I can't believe this! "Hello?" I hear a sweet voice that I really never heard before... so I answered "uh y-yes? Who's there?" I open the door to see a girl with glasses, hair brown and orange at the bottom striped shirt, blackish pants and she answers, "are you okay? Don't listen to those bullies!" She said hugging me, "thank you! Anyway, what's your name?" She answers with a name I've heard before, " My names Alya, what's yours?" I don't know if I should trust her... but maybe she can be my friend... "my name is Marinette, nice to meet you! I fill with an emotion, I think to myself... is it happiness? No way it can be! I haven't felt happiness in years..... maybe it's excitement? Maybe it I just feel supersized? I don't know what I feel right now! "I feel like.....I've known you for a long time....."