Chapter 3 - we meet again...

I hope you enjoy this chapter! QwQ this chapter will be short Woops

Adrien's POV
Marinette is late once again, what could take her so lon- *Thump, Thump*

Adrien's POVMarinette is late once again, what could take her so lon- *Thump, Thump*

(Body by: Pastel girls)

H-has she been this beautiful? "I-I'm here, but it's soaking." She says. "I-it's fine!" Why am I stalling? I don't love her......do I? "W...." she doesn't finish her sentence. "Why did you leave me for Chloe.....?" I pause for a second in confusion, "don't act dumb with me Mari, you know what you did..." she looks to me as if I was crazy. "What do you mean?" She put the straightest face I've ever seen, "Y-You know, the rumors." She looks really  surprised as if she got electrocuted by an electric eel. "Okay, where is the proof, and I'm sure I haven't seen people being mean to you." I look shocked. "S-so Chloé lied...." I say as a tear roles down my cheek. "Wait a second....you believe HER?" Mari says, she looks real mad, and to be honest... I don't blame her. "Mari..." I say as I walk thump her.... ;;3 She looks really confused. "Adrien...." she looks as if she wants to escape. "Mari....."

"I love you...."