Chapter 2 - Friends?

So ehm big oof, I don't know what to do so here you go 🤷🏻‍♀️ many pov's here Woops

Alya's POV

I met this new girl called marinette. I've heard she has no friends and that's pretty sad. She has diamond blue eyes, sea dark blue hair, broken black clothes, and dark lipstick. It looks like she has been broken and bruised by those horrible bullies....have I know her for a w- "I feel like........I've known you for a long time...." I feel shocked as I was thinking the same. "M-maybe its a coincidence?" She looks supersized. I don't know what to say. "Maybe we do kn..."BRIIIING! "Oh! That's the bell, we better start heading to class." I help her up from the floor. "Thank you...." she says in a shy voice. "No problem!" I respond as anyone would. "Would you like to eat lunch with me?" She looks as she is about to cry. "R-really?" She stumbles on her words. "Well I mean, if you want?" She swallows her tears, "I'd love to!" She says with a great big smile. "I'll be waiting!" I say happily.

After class

Adrien's POV
It's been years since marinette had another friend that isn't me. Is it jealousy? Maybe not, it can be the fact she is a la- "ADRIKENS!" Chloé screeches in my ear. "Mari-trash is spreading more rumors about you!" Chloé scream whispers "and also I heard she has a new friend!" Chloe whispers. "I know, maybe we can break them apart, that'll hurt her a lot." I whisper to Chloe. "Okay, here's the plan......"

Marinettes POV

"Adrien... c-can we w-walk? I-I mean talk?" I mumble to Adrien. "About?" Adrien questions.  "A-A......." I inhale deeply and sigh. "About us." I finally say, and surprisingly I don't stumble on my words this time. "Uh...." he looks surprised in a way I've never seen him in...I look up as I freeze. "Meet me where we first were friends..." he walks away leaving me in shock. What could this mean? I walk home, and get a call from a blocked number. It might've been adrien? Well, I was wrong. It was a lady with a dark, dark tone.
(Bold: ? Fancy: Mari)
H-hello? Is this Adrien?
Adrien will be mine, only mine.....
W-who a-are y-yo-
I am your worst nightmare.
I-if you want Adrien you can have him, I don't li-
You asked him out, as if I was stupid.
Stop cutting me off! I wanted to know why he started bullying me gosh.
...
*beep*
"Um....Okay then I guess."
That's the end of chapter 2 hope you enjoyed.