Help!

Taylor☂

I eventually called Mandy, but she wouldn't answer. Same thing as Cameron. This was so weird. I got out of bed and went downstairs to eat something.

All I found was some pizza, so I heated it up and ate it. Surprisingly the house was oddly quiet and that's not normal. I went upstairs to my mom and dad's room and they weren't there.

I checked my phone. No messages or missed calls. This is so weird. I went out to the back porch and still no sign of anyone.

Amanda♡

Since I lied, I have to deal with the consequences. Since I lied about who I was, I wouldn't have to do anything extreme which was good.

They had to bring me down to The Center. The Center was a room where there was a chair in the middle and various tools around the chair.

Luke sat me in the chair while Jake picked up the rod. He stuck this circle thingy onto the end of the rod and put that end over a fire.

I was terrified. Normally they would lock me in a room for two days without food or water, but this was much worse. Luke strapped my arms and legs down so I couldn't move.

"This won't hurt at all." Jake said while picking up the rod and walking towards me. He stuck the circle thing onto my upper right arm.

I yelped in pain. After what seemed like the longest minute of my life, Jake took the circle

thing off my arm and tossed it onto the floor.

Great, now I have this huge burn on my arm. It hurt so bad. Luke took the straps off and walked me put of the center and back to my safe house. He left after I walked inside.

I screamed out of pain before Sam rushed downstairs. Panicking, I grabbed someone's blanket off the couch and wrapped it around my self just as he got downstairs.

"Hey, why do you have a blanket it's burning in here?"

"Oh um, well you see-" he cut me off.

"Is that a burn?" He asked while pointing to my arm.

"No."

"Man- Brynn, yes or no is it a burn?"

"No."

"Then show me your arm." He said while gesturing towards it.

"Sam, leave me alone." I stated.

"Whatever." He muttered.

"Whatever, my ass." I said while running up the stairs. I felt a tug and I stumbled backwards. My burn was completely visible to Sam now.

He picked me up and laid me on the couch.

"How did this happen?" He asked while sitting by me.

"Stuff happened and then I got this." I said in a duh tone while pointing to the burn.

"Brynn are you okay?" Sam asked while looking straight at me.

"No." I replied while rubbing my arm and looking at the floor.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't stay here anymore." I said while my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Then just leave."

"It's not that easy for me. I'm in a deal and if I break that deal, they'll kill me Sam. They'll kill me."

"Which deal did you make? 05 or 07?"

"09." I said while looking down.

"Well you're not getting out of here anytime soon." He told me while picking me up and carrying me bridal style to my room.