Chapter 5 [Tricked]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[Author's POV]

A creek of the now opened door caused Seth and Padge to quickly close the locker door and hide under one of the benches that the players would sit on. Footsteps were heard slowly stomping on the floor, as if he or maybe a she, knew that they were in there.

'Just hold your breath', Seth whispered to me.

'Now you shud up', whispering. back.

As soon as he walked pass the row of lockers where they were, they quickly crawled out. Slowly opened Jeremy's locker, took out the felt hat and the coat and slowly walked to the door.

'Where do you think you're going', the familiar voice a

said. 

'And what's that?, pointing at the coat in Padge's hand.

'Jeremy?'

Padge looked at Seth, who was getting heated. He cracked his knuckles a few time then flash them out.

'Seth what do you think you're doing?' Padge said anxiously.

' I'm gonna beat the crap out of him. I told you didn't I?'

Dude! why would you want to beat me? Seth implied

'Stop acting like a dick Jeremy. We all know that you're the man in the black coat.'

Jeremy arched his eyebrows. He was totally fazed by the fact that Seth was accusing him of something he didn't do- or did he? 

Jeremy scratched his head and looked at Seth real close, then burst out in laughter. Seth looked at Padge who just rolled her eyes.

'He think this shit is a joke.'

'Look Padge and Seth. Do you want to know why I haven't been to school from it started? People are creeping the CRAP out of me. Sending me messages. I came here one day. Just one day, to have a good time with y'all. And that one day somebody decides to accuse me?'

'So what's the coat doing in your locker?' Padge asked slowly.

'This dude who calls himself -0. Give me damn break. Couldn't he come up with a better name? Anyway, he wanted me to join his club. He sai-

' Club? it's a club?

[Seth's' POV]

Wtf? A club? does that mean they are more people in it?, I asked

' I have no idea ok? All I said was no, but to my knowledge, it looks like he doesn't take no for an answer.'

Padge eyes widen during the whole conversation. Each time Jeremy or I decided to speak, her brown eyes would fall on each other. Hearing what Jeremy had said,

'So you know him personally since he wanted you to join his club?.

' Yeah by flying over to his house and playing with him on the point of Mount Everest.'

'Uh Mount Everest is a peek itself'.

'Exactly. I was being sarcastic.'

'So that means you don't know him. You could just say no'.

'Don't you know if I knew him, he would be dead? Jeremy replied unfazed.

'Jeremy', I spoke ' Are you drunk?

'Me? oh naww.'

Padge and I both look at each other.

'He'sdrunk'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[Padge's POV]

We both held up Jeremy by shoulders and carried him to the shower. The door was half way open.

'Why can't we carry him to the boys bathroom?', I asked.

'Here is closer. He's having a hangover already?'

'Jeremy doesn't drink'

'I guess you don't know you're cousin that much'.

We bent him down to the sink. And watched puke up everything- whichisindeedaterribleexperience.

'What the hell did you drink?

'Just a diet Pepsi. That's all.'

' Then someone must have put something in his drink', jumping in.

'We have to get you out of this party'

'Seth you take him to his house, I'll go get Zenia'.

'You haven't given me your number'.

I smiled and we both exchanged numbers before going our separate ways. We walked out of the changing room and watched Seth take Jeremy away. I pushed through the crowd full of drunk teenagers swinging their bodies to the beat of the music.

'Zenia! ZENIA!!!', I shouted out.

Then it came to me. Whenwehaveassemblyatschool, wherewouldZenialiketosit?- At the second to last row in the basket ball court. I looked up and saw her with a bottle of liquor in her hand and she was- NOOO WAY!! She was making out with that scum, Goth! The guy who she said liked me. Did she know it was a lie? Or  she's just cheating with my 'pretending we're going on a date only friend. If it's anyone of them, she would still be the #1 hypocrite. I stared at them in disgust, until Zenia finally saw me. When she did, she dropped the bottle out of her hand and ran away. I looked back on Goth who leaned back with his hands behind his head smirking. I walked off angrily trying to catch up with Zenia. When I reached in the parking lot, she was gone. There was no one to drop me off at home- Zenia's home. Guess I have to call that special person.