Chapter 7 [ The mother & twin]

'Ssh,  what the hell is wrong with you?'

'What do you want from me?', I asked crying.

' It's me Seth.'

He let me go and spun around to see if it was him. Fortunately it was really him and with that,  I breathe a sigh of relief.

'What are still doing here?'

'I heard someone coming,  but I didn't know it was you guys, so I hid myself in the bathroom.'

I arched one of my eyebrows, then burst into laughter.

'So you hid your and left Jeremy in his bed? Wow, very clever of you.'

'Look, I'm not very brave, OK?. In fact, I'm not brave at all. I just act like that to please girls'

'Well, the guy that you were acting like before sucks, so just be you'

'Your insane, if I act like that, no one will like me'

'I like you'

'Me too, but I want more than one person to like me, sorry'

Seth walked out, leaving me. Did I just tell him that I liked him, then he just ditched me like that? That's why I hate having boyfriends. I never have luck with them. I slowly walked out and went into the kitchen and found Meridith cooking up a storm, which upset my stomach because I was so stuffed, I couldn't take to smell food -well not now ofcourse.

'Who's that guy?', Meridith asked.

'No body special. One of Jeremy's  friends'.

'He looks a cool. You can have him you know.'

I shrugged my shoulders at that.

'Apparently, it seems like he wants more than one person to like him. I guess I'm not enough for him.'

'DAMN, he's a scank'

We both laugh at the comment she made. We talked again. Over and over, until it was really late and so we decided to go to bed.

Before doing so, I took a bath, and put on my Pajama. I then rolled over the bed spread, jumped in, then cover up. Laying on the bed a recalled all that has happen earlier in the day. I was so tired of thinking about -0, that I slowly drifted off in a deep sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A loud crack woke me up from my dreams -not that it was good, but the sound was more creepy. I heard it again, but louder this time, it came from downstairs. I decided to shut it out by closing my eyes tighter, but the sound was so loud now, as if it was right beside me. My eyes swung open as I sat up and looked around in the dark, empty room. There was nothing and no one but me. I slowly got out of the bed and opened the room door. Looked up and down the hall then lightly walked out, while closing the door behind, it caused the door to make a small squeak.

I tiptoed downstairs, where the sound grew louder and louder. It was as if metal was beating against metal. A deafening feeling squished threw my ears, when I came upon a door which I was not familiar with. I rested one of my ears on the the door, and the door suddenly vibrated with the loud knocking that occurred at this very moment. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the flashlight that was located in one of the kitchen -must be old. You know What that means. But luckily, the batteries were working and with that, I fiercely opened the door and slowly walked downstairs. It was a basement. Why couldn't anybody tell me about this?

As soon as I reached the 5th to last step, the noise stopped and foot steps were heard rushing. I turned the flashlight in the direction where the noise were coming from, but something held on to my feet causing me to fall flat on my face.

I was totally knocked out.

I woke up, but couldn't move, I didn't realize where I was first, but when I did, I burst into a scream. I was not even in Meridith's house..It was some old attic. I heard someone say. She's awake her go shut her up. The voice so familiar, I could have scream again, then probably he would save me.

A rope was tied around my hands, that was behind a board bar and my feet tied on the floor. I pulled, but It made no use. Some minutes later, someone stood in front me. Was it original -0. Or maybe not.

'What if I was to tell you something? Would you believe me'

'I don't want to hear anything that you have to say. Just let me go!'

'Actually I can't do that. Since you won't believe me the easy way, I'll just tell you the other way '

'Let me be please. Just let me go'

'Your so called cousin, Meridith is 31 right? And how old are you? '

'Kiss my ass, Dumbo'

'According to some digging up, you're 16. Now did you know that your little cousin fell out of school?  Tell me why?'

'This doesn't concern me, why couldn't you just kidnap her?'

'It does have a lot to do with you, because you are her mother'

'I don't get it', I replied.

' *sigh* Do you know Fragon?, he's your dad!'

Fragon? NO! It couldn't be. Fragon is 65, and the last time I heard from him was when I was 6. He wasn't even close to Meridith. He was usually talking to Denese.

'I don't believe you. I just can't believe. What do you want from me?'

'You won't believe me?  Maybe you will when you see something I have here'.

I saw the person smirk then I realized. Those days when I loved him.  Those days he would buy me my favourite chocolate and kiss me on my cheek.

Wait, but he migrated to Canada, and we broke up after the incident  when I thought that his twin brother was him. Even though I lied that it wasn't me who had kiss his brother, it still didn't help. So it had to be Rayden.

'You know, that kiss was, something else, so magical. We could do it another time.'

'Rayden?'

'No, Padge.... it's Kaden. And your such a liar.'