(2)

8th May 1970Later that night

8th May 1970
Later that night.

Bounding into her flat whom she shared with Phoebe and Monica, she was met with all the rest of them, laughing.

"Guys!" She cheered

"Woah you look depressingly happy," spoke Chandler.

"The band liked us!" She cheered.

"Oh my god! Cel! No way," Monica, jumping around the sofa, kept into her best friends arms.

Shortly afterwards, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross and Joey crowded the girls making a giant group hug.

"Let's drink to Celeste!" Shouted Joey.

The group cheering, Celeste knew she'd be going to bed tonight finally happy.

1 month later
11th May 1969

It was Smiles first show with the 3 new band members. Freddie, Celeste and John Deacon.

Scattered cheering and applauding as the band bounded up to the stage, "good luck," Celeste grinned at Freddie

Brian spoke into the mic, "we've got a few fresh faces tonight. This is John Deacon our bass player and our two new lead singers Freddie Bul... Bulsara, Freddie Bulsara and Celeste Edwards oh, and Roger of course the biggest band member of them all,"

Quite a few women in the room whistled at the sound of Rogers name, "hi roger,"

"Hi Everyone," beamed Celeste earning quite a few cheers and comments from the drunk men.

"Hello all you beautiful people," spoke Freddie

"Where's Tim?"
"Who's the Slag and Pakkie?"

The crowd grunted.

"Ready Freddie?Cell?

"Let's do it," she smiled

"Keep yourself alive!" Sang Freddie

I was told a million times

Of all the troubles in my way

Mind you grow a little wiser

Little better every day

But if I rode a million

Not before long Freddie started singing the wrong lyrics, earning obvious comments from Brian.

Celeste joined in during the chorus because thankfully Freddie remembered that part.

After the show, the 5 came of stage, sweat glistening on their foreheads.

"You know that was so much better than expected," spoke Roger.

"It was," laughed Brian

"Come on lads, drinks on me," she smiled leading the way to the bar.

Her friends, who were sat on their usual sofas in the bar greeted Celeste with cheers and smiles.

"Celeste you were amazing! Even better than me and that's saying something," spoke Phoebe tapping her guitar case.

"Thanks guys, everyone order what you want it's all on me," she cheered.

Falling onto the sofa, Celeste was tired and out of breath, takin a seat next to her Roger was concerned, "Celeste? Are you alright?"

"Yes just knackered," she laughed "Oh I've had such a great night! Thank you," she engulfed the blonde boy in a hug.

"Alright blondies our drinks are here," called Ross from behind them.

"Cheers to Smile," cheered Monica

The group clashed their drinks, shouting for the band.