Chapter 3: Lost in her own world

Rachel got up wiping the snot from her running nose on her sleeve, looking around the familiar halls she felt as if they weren't home to her anymore as they once were all the years. She paused at her locker opening the door and seeing Kurt and Her with their arms wrapped around each-others shoulders, their smiles wide like there wasn't anything that could change it. If only she knew then what would happen now she wouldn't have kissed him, maybe things wouldn't be so chaotic she closed the locker door wrapping her arms around herself her face scrunching up as she started to cry again. Her knees going out on her, leaving her on the ground once more, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Kurt ran for the brunette whom fell on the floor calling out her name, "Rachel! Rachel! Can you hear me?!" he shook her trying to get a grunt or a peep from her. He looked around finding the hallways deserted except for them two again, he ran a finger through his tousled hair, putting his arms underneath her knees picking her up "It's okay, I got you Rachel I'm not going to let anybody hurt you" he whispered in her ear looking around the school he kicked open the nurses office door shouting out "Rachel Berry is the name she passed out in the hallway can you please help her?" he asks the nurse that was rushing around the room to grab the unconscious girl in his arms onto a table. He knew whenever she was stressed she had a tendency to pass out but he didn't know she was that stressed.

Rachel heard her name being called out many times by Kurt but she couldn't get her eyes open they felt like they weighed a ton. She fluttered her eyelashes trying to see where she was but all she saw was a bright light, she opened up her lips letting out a sigh "Kurt?" she says through dry lips. She never had a panic attack this bad before, she tried opening her eyes again, finally able to see little blobs.

Kurt had been sitting in a seat in the nurses office when he heard the brunette call for him, he jumped up relief clear in his voice "Rachel, god I was so worried about you I thought something bad happened and I was to blame," he paused regaining his composure "You hit the floor pretty hard the nurse says a minor concussion a bruise on your elbow when you fell " he moved forward to hug her and wrap his arms around her like they use to but he quickly remembered that he no longer could do that without wanting to kiss her. "I'm so glad that you're okay" he says moving back to where he was sitting earlier.