Girls Girls Girls

I've always been the kind of guy to buy girls flowers and take them on adorable dates and all that cheesy stuff that other guys normally don't like. I just really like the concept of everything being more than just, well, sex.

I've found a lovely girl who's willing to date my wild ass. She's got this amazing face and her personality couldn't be any better. I'm so thankful for her.

Of course I also have a best friend since childhood and he means everything to me. Dating me is almost like dating him as well. He's going to be around all the time and If the person I'm dating doesn't like him it probably won't ever work out.

Abby however understands this and we're all the best of friends. We do everything together and honestly I couldn't imagine my life any different. It's so perfect as it is. I do know that it will change some day but this amazing feeling of having someone to love and I'll never be alone is something most people spend their lives trying to find. I'm extremely fortunate for both of them.

We've just recently found this absolutely gorgeous café library place and it's a perfect place to hang out. Abby adores reading and Zach could drink coffee for hours. I'm more of a sweets guy and their cookies are crumbly and moist and I can't believe such amazing cookies exist in the same town as me. Theres also an arcade right next door. And after that? a nice Chinese food place. Its really a delightful little place.

We're sitting in the coffee shop right now. We have this seat in the corner where the whole corner and window is booth and it's beautiful. It then also has two chairs. It's a triangle table and it's very beautifully designed.

I'm in the direct corner and Abby's laying her head on me. Today Zach is sitting in the chair and just listening to music. Something must be on his mind but if he's not talking about it, it might be because Abby's here. They are good friends but I think the only one Zach truly trusts is me.

I stare at him for a bit and he makes eye contact with me.  I give him that "something up?" Look and he nods a bit. I nod and he knows full well we'll talk about it later.

I focus my attention onto Abby now.

"Hey love, you want anything to drink or eat before we have to head back go the apartment?" She puts down her book and rolls her head back so she can make eye contact with me.

"Well nothing off of the menu here... may I request a kiss?" She smiles. Her smile is so warm and bubbly it's probably one of the most cheerful things I've ever seen.

"Of course you can princess." I smile and kiss her. It's weird because her face is upside down. She laughs a little and I laugh too.

"Well time to get back to life I guess." I put my phone in my pocket and Abby picks up her book.

I stare at Zach and he takes his headphones out and smiles softly but I can tell it's not genuine.

We all head out to the front door and Abby raised her book so the owner, Paul knows she's taking it. We head out the door and to my, or out white pick up truck.

I slam my door and Zach slams his and Abby turns on the music immediately.

The song "She" comes on. I don't think any of us have head it before but it's by dodie so we're kind of surprised. We're all kind of into alternative and rock music. A lot of options. You can either jam out or slow dance and be sad. It's a great combination of moods.

Zach looks at me and smiles.

It's a lovely song. I wonder who it's about.

We arrive at our apartment building and Abby shuts off the music probably right before the song ends.

"Abby you can't just do that." I cross my arms.
"Fine." She turns it back on and crosses her arms.
"Well now the songs over." I roll my eyes and smile.

Everyone piles out of the truck and heads upstairs.

Our apartment is kid of like a studio but it also has a bedroom. That bedroom is for Zach and then mine and Abby's bed is behind the divider wall. The beds a kind size and the brick accent wall really ties the whole place together. The kitchens kind of small but I'm the only one who ever really cooks real food in this house.

Abby has to head to her job at the local bar soon and Zach just heads to his room.

I guess as soon as Abby's gone I'll talk to him.