The Fullblooded Girl

-=-
Chapter 1 'Once bitten, once turned'

-FLASHBACK-
"AHH! Please don't hurt me leave alone I beg you!!" As I ran but every corner I turn leaves a DEAD END. The man came closer as I saw his red eyes, he was very tall. He sucked the living hell out of my mum I was terrified and frozen knowing that I will die.

"It's ok kiddo.. I will take care of you no need to be scared" the man smiled taking a step closer as I gulped and stepped back. "Take care of what? L..look I'm scared please spare me!" I shouted, I was cold and shivering I was scared to die "I will do anything pleas-" I got cut off by the man "I'm not going to kill you but I will give you a gift! I'm going to make you immortal!" He smiled widely as he excitedly pulled me to him. I clenched my teeth and squeezed my eyes closed.

His eyes turned pure redness as he dug his fangs into my soft skin. My tears came out as he sucked my blood, I heard he was mumbling something but I couldn't quite make out what he was trying to say. I was about to faint until he grabbed on to me and said "it's time my princess" he smiled sweetly with his innocent look then he cut his wrist with his fangs. His wrist started to gush out blood.

"NO PLEASE I DON'T TO BE A MONSTER" I cried out loud as I knew no one would hear me at 11:00 PM. The man grabbed my head and forced me to drink his blood, I started to doze off a bit and my head was spinning I felt nauseous.

Suddenly I got up and gasped for air as I looked around I started to look at my hands and it was dirty and bloody I started backing to the wall and crying knowing what he had done or what I have done? I was only 6 years old at that moment. Later on I was cut out of my thoughts by the deep voice, "finally Roseanne your awake" I turned to my right quickly and saw the man I was angry but I didn't want to fight him. "I know your scared but don't worry, if your wondering how I know your name I was sent by my master to get you.. now you are working for me please obey me and don't make this hard" he grinned, he spoke again introducing him self as "I'm Jason Dracé" he smiled and offered a handshake as I shook it.

"Jason.. um wh...what am I?" I stuttered "Right.. Roseanne you are.. a FULL BLOODED VAMPIRE. You would need a lot of training and your blood is the sweetest" he chuckled and licked his lips.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

( HIHI!! I made a new story because I feel like this one is better but I'm still going to continue 'Secret Minds' hehe enjoy this Jungkook ff = v = )