New boy, new plans.

-=-
'Stay away.'

I woke up to the sun, blinding my eyes. I yawned in frustration because what happen last night.. who was he? Anyways I got out of bed and got dressed brushed by teeth, then ran to the kitchen to eat cookies.

In school -
9:07am

I ran to Irene and told her everything, she just chuckled and said it was nothing. I was crying inside but "meh."

I noticed that Irene changed.. no glasses and she looked very seductive and sexy today. I asked her "yah why u look like that"

"Like what" she said blankly like she never changed

"Like you look sexy today wa?"

"It's nothing" Irene smiled.

Hmm, making impressing someone I smirked and giggle.

The bell rang, as me I went to class while Irene went to hers. I saw someone took my spot.. IT WAS JUNGKOOK.

"YAH. THATS MY SEAT."

"It's mine now." He said

I was annoyed and didn't want to put up with that asshole so I sat somewhere else.

Suddenly the teacher came with a boy?

"Students, today we have a new student treat him well." Teacher exclaimed.

???: h..hi my name is Park Jimin. Please take good care of me.

"Also where can I sit?"

The teacher pointed to me.

"Sit next to Roseanna."

I looked up and put my arm up to signal I was here. He sat near me and his cologne smelt strong.

Jungkook's POV -
Who the fuck does this Jimin guy think he is to sit next to my Rosé. I see.. new plans I need to kill him.

Kill

Him

Kill

Park Jimin,

I will see you later..

h@$P Pl$&/Se It$; J747M

h$$P¡