Amara

Stiles was still passed out on his bed snoring louder than usual which meant he was in that deep sleep dreaming about a world with only curly fries and Malia. His father Sheriff Stilinski opened his door to find his son still asleep when his was already suppose to be at school already. "Stiles....Stiles...." He just sighed as he watched Stiles shift a little in his sleep. "STILES!" He yelled as Stiles popped up and practically jumped into the air , arms flailing around, he finally calmed down and looked at the clock. "8:39?!" He got up and started running to the bathroom and tripped over his backpack. His father just watched him as he took a sip of his coffee. "...Yeah." Sheriff Stilinski just walked off down the stairs, getting his gun and badge, he left the house and drove off to work. Stiles on the other hand still trying to get ready, he finally got dressed and ran out the house, locked the door, and got into his jeep, driving off. He reached the school and saw Scott just getting there. "Aye yo Scotty!" Scott turned around and smiled waving at him. "Hey man. I see your late....again." Stiles rolled his eyes. Your one to talk being as though you are also late." Scott chuckled and playfully hit Stiles on the arm. They walked into the school being greeted by Malia and Kira. "Hey." The boys said in unison, the girls then gave them a kiss and held their hands as they walked down the hallway. "So you guys sleep well?" Kira asked them. "I dreamt about a world with curly fries and a certain brunette girl." He smiled as he looked at malia. "Ugh why would anyone dream about curly fries? That's so unrealistic." Stiles just sighed and shook his head. "Malia. Not all dreams are realistic. Are all your dreams realistic?" Malia just stopped walking and looked at him with a straight face and just said. "Yes." He just raised a brow and started walking again still in shock.
Then all of a sudden a girl came speeding around the corner and she bumped into Stiles, her stuff falling out her hands. "Dammit." She said picking up her stuff. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." The girl said looking at him. Stiles knelted down and helped her. "No it was totally my fault." Stiles looked at her honey brown eyes with her light brown and blonde hair flowing down her back. "I'm Stiles. Stiles Stilinski." She smiled and stood up after gathering her things. "I'm Amara. Amara Blackwell." Malia crossed her arms and growled lowly as she watched them.