Chap.27

Next morning

I woke up and Zions not in bed.
I get up and I put on a hoodie.
I go downstairs and see Zion making food and Caleb and Rosa at the table coloring.
"Morning."
"Mommy!"
I walk over to them and hug em'.
"Morning baby, the kids woke up and they came in the room and said they where hungry, so I thought you'd wanna sleep."
"Ya, thank you."
I go to Zion and hug him.
"Mommy?"
"Ya Rosa?"
"How come your shorter than daddy?"
"Thanks, but that is because I got my grandmas genetics and your dad is just tall."
"Will we be tall?"
"You'll prolly be taller than your mom."
"Can we not think about that, I have like 10 years."
"Sorry baby, but you gotta accept the fact that your short, but I love you either way."
"I love you to, but I still have nearly 10 years till I have to worry about that."
"Okay, Baby, now everyone eat up, especially you baby, if you wanna carry another baby."
I role my eyes.
We eat and I went in the shower and Zion gave the kids a bath and clothed them, we have the little photo shoot with the outfits Zion got us.
I get out and Zion went in and I blow dried my hair and curled it.
I did my makeup.

I put the hoodie on and black ripped jeans and white High top Jordan's and a beanie

Zion get out and gets dressed and put a beanie on.
I go downstairs and I see Caleb and Rosa in there hoodies, Caleb has jeans and white Air Force Jordan's on and Rosa has jeans on and white Jordan's.
I see Zion even did there hair, Zion fixed Caleb's edge up, I have to take if and get his hair cut anyway, and Rosa, her hair is brushed out and in 2 braids and her edges are laid and swirled.
Zion comes down and wraps his arms around my waist.
"You did there hair?"
"Ya, gives you more time for yourself, plus, Caleb needed his edge up done."
"I know, I have to take him to get his hair done."
"And Rosa, her hair is thick, she has my hair but also yours."
"I know, how did you even do there hair so fast?"
"Well when you grow up in a black house with a dad that did it for you, you learn."
"True."
"I brushed Rosas hair out and straightened it then put it in braids and did her edges. And Caleb's hair I brushed it out a little bit and teased it and fixed his edge up."
"Thank you."
"No problem baby, I wanted to, plus they wanted me to try to do there hair, little did they know, I can."
I turn around and kiss him.
We go to the kids.
"Mommy like my hair? Daddy did it."
"I Know, I love it."
"Mom, what about mine?" Caleb asked
"I love yours to baby, I love both your hair, you dad did a amazing job."
"You guys ready?"
"Ya."
"Ya one minute, lemme grab my bag."
I run upstairs and I grab my bag.
"Baby! Can you get my phone?"
"Ya!"
"Thank you!"
I grab Zions phone and left.
We leave and get to the place.
"Baby?"
"Ya?"
"When should we tell people about them?"
"Maybe now, I mean where getting pictures taken, so today?"
"Done."
"What?"
"Well me and the guys have a meeting. And you 3 can come."
"Okay."
We get in and we take pictures and They where made for pictures, they photograph so well,they take after there father.
We finished the photo shoot and left.
We get to the meeting and the guys have there meeting and me and the kids are waiting for Zion to get us.
Hour later
Zion comes and gets us.
I pick Rosa up and Zion picks Caleb up.
"So, we need to talk about this situation..."
"Wha...Skye?"
"Hey."
There manager is still the same as back when.
"Wait you have kids?"
"No...We have kids..." Zion said.
"Wait what?"
"Turns out I was pregnant and had these to but me and Zion broke up...do to misunderstandings."
"Shit..."
"Ya, and we wanna tell the public..."
"We can have that out in a matter or 2 hours... I'm sure we can find pictures of you 4."
We finished the 'meeting' and by tomorrow people will know.