Well...?

Breaunna's pov

Diggy's been in town for a day and he insists on doing lunch today. I don't have to go to the studio today so I agreed. He told me to meet him at Jaquie's(made up) at 3 so I'm there. I've been waiting for 6 minutes. Knowing Diggy, he likes to be “fashionably late" and that's gonna be his excuse. I looked up from my phone and saw him walk in. He noticed me and flashed me the smile that always made me melt. It still does. He made his way over to me and sat at the booth I was at.

Me: Hey. Even though I already know your answer, why you late?

Diggy: Hey. And you know it takes me a while to get ready 'cause I've gotta look fly. And I'm not late. I'm fashionably late.

Me: I knew that was gonna be your answer. Anyway, why'd you insist on doing lunch today of all days?

Diggy: The sooner the better. So what are you having?

Me: Uh... I'm not even sure.

We opened our menus and looked at what they had for lunch today. The things on the lunch menu didn't look like lunch things.

Jaquie: Are you guys ready to order?

Me: Sure. I'll have the grilled salmon with mac and cheese please.

Diggy: And I'll have the popcorn shrimp with french fries please.

Jaquie: Sure. Drinks?

Me: Uh... I'll have a diet coke.

Diggy: I'll just have water. Thanks.

Jaquie: Okay. I'll be back with your drinks and food.

We nodded and engaged in conversation.

Diggy: So how are your girls?

Me: They're good. They really wanna meet you.

Diggy: I see you have a pair of Jetsetters there then.

Me: You have no idea. Can't wait for you to meet them. They're at home now.

Diggy: I can't wait to meet them. Now Breaunna, I'm not sure if you want me to do this all romantic or if you want me to just do it normally.

Me: I'm not sure what you're talking about so normally.

He shrugged and got up. He told me to close my eyes and I did. When I could open them, I saw him down on a knee with a small maroon ring box with a gorgeous engagementring inside. I knew it was coming soon but I still cried.

Diggy: Breaunna, I love you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and I know you do too. I wanna spend the rest of my life with the girls also. So, will you marry me?

All I could do was nod. He slipped the ring on and kissed me. I kissed back. People around us clapped and awed. We broke apart and a waitress brought me some napkins. I gladly took them and Diggy sat back down. After I dried my tears, I looked from the ring to Diggy.

Me: Diggy, how much did you pay for this?

Diggy: Around $200,000 but that's not important.

Me: Diggy, that's a lot of money. You didn't have to pay that much for a ring. You could've bought me a cheaper one.

Diggy: Only the finest for you.

Me: Aw. And that's why I love you. Okay so the wedding.

Diggy: A church?

Me: Yep.

Diggy: Okay. Less planning also. We can hire a planner.

Me: I would like that. You are coming home with me though.