Part 1.

Your Name is (Y/N). You are an introvert. You stay inside, don't socialize a lot, and don't have many friends. You're a normal human being, just like everybody else. When you have free time, you watch your favorite YouTubers. For example, Aphmau, YourPalRoss, PopularMMOs, DanTDM, and Stampy! You love these guys! They make your and everyone elses day brighter! Your parents didn't really believe in the internet, so you never went to VidCon, so you didn't get to meet your idols. But, It all changed one sunny day.

You were going to School, the last day before spring break. You were excited for spring break because you could sit down and watch your favorite YouTubers. The day was ordinary, as usual. When you got home, your dumb math teacher gave you homework, so no watching videos right away. "Ugh, I liked math BEFORE they used letters!" You complained to your dog, even though he probably wasn't listening. Your parents were always out. Just a few days ago they told you that you were spending the whole spring break dog sitting your dog, named Kermit.

You decided to finish your math homework another time. Right when you were about to click on a video of 'Stampy', you heard the door. Kermit ran up to it, and started barking. When you opened the door, you probably looked like a dog when they tilt their head when they're confused. You saw the famous DanTDM. When you you saw him, he smiled and asked while looking at a piece of paper.

"Hello! Are you..." He squinted at the paper for a few seconds "(Y/N)...(L/N)?" You were speechless. You couldn't express how excited you were on the inside. "Congratulations! You have been invited to have a sleepover with some awesome people! Would you care to join us?" Dan asked politely. "Y-Yeah...T-That's cool..." You mentally slapped yourself in the face.'I wonder who else will be at the sleepover? Is he the real DanTDM? Is he trolling me?' So many thoughts were in your head. Dan led you to his Car. You drove for about 10 Minutes... And that was the worst 10 minutes of your life. You and Dan were silent the whole car ride. Which was good. If you said something wrong, you would never forgive yourself. You arrived at a House, and that was one of the most important days of my life...