Part 3.

After we were all done laughing, it was time for dinner. "I'll make Dinner!" said Ross excitedly. "And I'll help make dinner" said Jess, because everyone knew not to trust Ross with cooking the food. "So, (Y/N), What would you like to eat?" asked Moose. "(F/F) Please!" He gave me a thumbs up and told Ross and Jess to make (F/F). While the food was Cooking/Baking, I wanted to play Minecraft on my phone. While I was playing, someone with the name "Weenie_Butt" joined me. I was laughing because I knew that it was Ross. In the kitchen, I heard Ross and Jess laughing. Then shortly after that, I hear Pat and Dan laughing. I was wondering why they were laughing so hard. Then when I looked at the screen, I saw that Ross was making... a mans private part...? After a few minutes of laughter, it was time to eat dinner. "Who made this? It's soooo good?" asked Yammy with food in her mouth. "I did!" Said Ross proudly. We were all shocked, then Jess said that she did, we all believed her. After that, Kassie, Lizzy, Yammy, Moose, and Kelly left, so it was just me, Dan, Stampy, Ross, Dan, and Jess. For the few hours for today, we decided to play a few games. First game was Minecraft, since everyone has played Minecraft before. I had my Skin, Ross had his Skin, Jess had her Skin, Pat had his Skin, Dan had his Skin, and Stampy had his Skin. We decided to do a survival series. Dan and Stampy were recording, but they said that I was a cousin of Dan, so the fans won't be jealous. We had to Minecraft days to make a house and furniture. We all agreed that Ross' House was the best.We wanted to do build battle after that. First, The category was T.V, and for each round we had 10 minutes. Dan won the first Round. The Second round was T.V, which I Won. And the last round was Emoji, and Jess Won. After that, we played Overwatch, Halo, Destiny, and Splatoon. Then we went to bed. I changed into my Clothes and fell asleep.