Introduction

Hello everyone! It's Juliana and I just want to say thank you to everyone who is reading this. Your comments and votes help me out a ton!

Nyx is a collaboration with one of my favorite authors on this website, @Emmarmstrong12 !! She is super kind and updates a little more than I will so go check out her book that she will be writing, The Silent Whispers. I will be writing this book, while she will be writing that one and there will be a few crossovers, but not for a while. My first update will be February 29, 2019. 

Welcome to Nyx everyone!!

Here is the link to the spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Od12HQCS3KiNi38zL3c6T 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, Momma? I just want to know why you named me Nyx."

"Princesse, you were named after the Greek goddess of night. You must never forget where you came from or what I have told you. Be strong, Nyx, because you will save our kingdom."

And that's when Nyx's mother fell to the floor, a man holding a bloody knife standing behind her.

"Hello, Princesse."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyx King, the most feared she-wolf throughout all of Europe. She witnessed her mother's death at the age of seven and has never spoken a word since then. Her best friend, Blake Williams, is one of the strongest alphas to ever compete in the Alpha Games. In order to save her family from the destruction of Alpha Reece Woods, Nyx must compete in the Alpha Games to become the alpha of the biggest pack in all of Europe: the Shadow pack. It is rumored that it was a pack of assassins trained to eliminate anyone that stands in their way. But what happens when Nyx meets her mate and he isn't who she expected him to be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started: January 17, 2019

Completed: Still in progress

Instagram: @julianataylor78

More characters and who is playing them will be announced later for all of you who care!! 

Add this book to your library and follow me on instagram: julianataylor78

Comment

Vote

Follow

:)