The promise

Your POV:

It had been quite a few years since our time at the snow lodge and everything was good again between everyone!

Zane and I specifically have grown much closer we are dating now actually and I moved in with him! It's still a lot to take in waking up and he's actually just right there next to me.

But that's not the important part it's what happened a few days before when I'm telling you the story!

-×-

Zane and I were on one of our Saturday night dates which we do every other Saturday. Usually it's just staying at home and cuddling but Zane insisted on going out for dinner at a really fancy restaurant. I'm the first to admit I'm surprised.

"So Y/n? Do you like it?"he asks me as we pulled up to the restaurant.

I looked at him,"I have liked it ever since you put the suit on Zane," I responded just in awe of how well he cleans himself up!

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or an insult,"he said laughing as he parked the car and getting out going around to my side and opening the door for me to step out.

"Wow someone wants something~"I teased as I went inside with him, though I could have sworn I heard him mumble something.

((LordPotato: NO BAD READERS MY BOOKS ISH PURE! forthemostpart))

We were swiftly seated and the casual conversations started just talking about everything and anything.

"Hey Y/n can I ask you a serious question?" He said and when he asked the questions they were in fact going to get very serious conversation wise.

"Sure, I men yes definitely yes ask away," I said then his next action made me cover my mouth in total shock.

Zane was down on one knee with a box bestowed inside a beautiful ring crafted from white gold and my favorite gemstone. Needless to say I was speechless all I did was start crying and nodding my head excited before he even said anything.

Zane obviously happy with my excitement said the words anyways,"Y/n, will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?"

I then dove out of my seat tackling him to the ground hugging him so close,"What part of my nodding didn't you understand you dumby! Of course I'll marry you Zane!!"

And that was our promise.

To love and to cherish, through thick and through thin

And together we will go through the life's challenges

Together

And we will both

Live a little

The End