4

I turned around and I was right it was Baekhyun.

"I'm not a stalker. I just didn't go to school or anything bc I woke up late. Don't get ahead of yourself" I said as I rolled my eyes and turned back around facing the front of me looking down at my drink.

"Are you sure?" He says as he sits down next to you and gets a hold of your left thigh and squeezes it with his right hand. You bite ur lip and try not to moan or make any noise, but, this time he looks at you in your eyes and squeezes it tighter. He smirks as he can feel your body tensing up. You can already tell....he likes it. He likes...teasing you like this.

He raises his hand higher to your crotch area.
"Hajima" you say to him, with a shaky voice. But he doesn't stop until his hand is on your crotch. You try to close your legs together but with his right hand over ur crotch firmly. He takes his left hand and grabs ur left thigh and rips ur legs apart. He starts holding your crotch tighter and it feels good as it feels like he's going to play with it but 5 seconds in he stops. This time when he stops and let's go, you put your legs together and rub them since they feel a little weird. He got up and hugged you from behind. His right arm hugging you and his left arm under ur chin and he kisses ur lips, and says, "Don't have too much fun. I gotta go now." He winks and leaves.

This was not the first time he's done this. But I've never seen him actually be...what's that word? Oh yeah...sexy?