Crystal Cave

*A.N Hey guys! So this is my first story on here and its an original as far as i know of. Please so not steal my idea(s) and i would love your comments. Thanks guys! -Savannah*

                                                                 Prologue 

        Sirenity Kade walked with her twelve year old brother Mitch in tow, mumbling to herself.

"I can't believe you made me bring you to this stupid game." 

"You know how much I want to make the team in two years. How else am I supposed to watch the plays?"

Sirenity let out a big sigh and continued to drag her brother through the crowd.

        The Kades lived on the other side of the small river that separated the town from the woods. There were several other families that lived on that side but only the Thomas kids were really friends with the Kades'. Cassandra Thomas has been best friends with Sirenity since the Kades had moved in four years ago. The other kids only spoke a couple of the formalities to each other when crossing the river for school. 

        When the game was over Sirenity noticed a crowd that had formed. Being the curious girl that she was she left Mitch at the food truck and went to check it out. Pushing through the crowd she saw three of the  boys from the football team. They were shoving a younger boy between them and shouting insults at him. Sirenity was never the kind of girl who stayed quiet and stood back. Sure these guys were heads taller than her and twice as broad but she didn't care.

"Hey! Why don't you leave him alone!"

"Run home little girl this ain't none of your business", the biggest and frankly dumbest looking one said.

"No she's right", someone yelled.

It was Dreadyn (Dray din) Woods and Griffin Reynolds, two guys who lived on the same side of the river as her.

"You probably need to get back to kissing up to the coach, don't you?", Griffin asked.

        By now the players were ready for a new victim and shoved the boy aside, who took off running.

"What did you say?", one of them asked.

"I'm pretty sure your stupid not deaf", Roxanne Velcourt and her cousin Kaylan Winters had joined them in the circle.

The quarterback and Dreadyn were up in each others faces while Griffin was pushing the other two, smaller, guys away from Sirenity, Roxanne, and Kaylan.

        As the quarterback went to throw a punch at Dreadyn all five 13 year old's thought the same thing, 'Move'. And he did, the quarterback went tumbling back into the other two players, running back to the field. Everyone surrounding them started cheering as the five teens laughed.

"Come on, let's walk home together", Kaylan proposed.

        So with Mitch back in tow they left. What they didn't know was that ,that day would change their friendships and lives forever.......