Chapter Four

Alright so here's the deal. You all know about the dreams I have been having. If you don't, well, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! Anyways, they changed, again. This time we were all walking through the opening in the walls and there was a light at the end. As we got closer it got brighter, the fog lessened. Just as it was clearing up, I woke. But not before I caught a glimpse of 8 big, arch-like rock formations in a circle. 

                                                               Eight rocks. Eight of us. 

        I don't know if it was premonition or not. It felt so real! It was like I was there, feeling the cold fog, hearing the shallow water lap gently against the walls as we walked, smelling the sweet smell that floated in the air. Wait. Sweet smell? There isn't anything that smells like that near the river- not anywhere in these parts that I know of. Then what was it? 

        Magic.......     Who was that?!?! 

        Follow it.... MAKE them go with you......     Are you talking about----

        Yes... Go Sirenity Kade...Your time is now.......   Wait! Who are you?...... Hello? 

        No answer. There are hundreds of questions racing through my mind right now. But, for now, they will have to wait. First thing I need to do is find the others. It's Friday so Mitch, Kris, Kaylan, and Roxy are probably already home getting ready for the barbecue. Cass and Dreadyn had to stay after school to talk to some teachers, they will meet us at my house. Now where is Griffin......Ah! There he is! 

        "Griffin!", I yelled. He turned around and smiled. That soon faded as he took in my frightened appearance. 

        "Siren? What happened? Are you hurt? What's wrong?", he immediately asked grabbing my shoulders while I tried to speak.

        "Voice....Man...I think...river...others....where....rocks...I. Griffin, something is happening. Something big. We need to get the others and go to the river!"

        "Wait. Siren I'm lost. What man? What are you talking about?"

        "Ughhhh! Please! Just trust me!"

        "Alright, alright. Just calm down. Let's go get Cassie and Dreadyn and call the others to meet us at  the river. Okay?

        "Okay.", I replied. I took his hand that he offered and followed him to the science room. 

-SK