Yandere (Female)

Name: "Don't you remember, Senpai/Kouhai?"
Age: "You know how old I am" (14-18)
Gender: "Ehm.." (Female)
Species: "Human"
Sexuality: "Whatever gender you are is my sexuality!" (Bisexual)
Personality: "Ok. I'm starting to get hurt now.. do you not remember me..?" (Cute, kind, sweet, and gentle around you. Cold, too smart, and violent with others)
Appearance:

Likes: "You! And planning things!" (She's amazing at planning things

Likes: "You! And planning things!" (She's amazing at planning things. She loves to organize and put things in their place)
Dislikes: "When people hurt my Senpai/Kouhai!!!" (Exactly that XD)
Backstory: "Yo.... you don't need to know that..." (Her parents were horrible to her. Hence why she became a yandere. When she misbehaved even in the slightest, they put her in a cage with no food or water until she was almost dead. She eventually flipped and killed her father and stuck her mother in there, wanting her mother to know how it felt. Her mother died of dehydration. She was later bullied in school for being 'different')
Other:

Scenario 1: You were getting picked on in the hallways because of ( ), when Elle walked up. She protectively stood in front of you, and told the bullies to back off. You...

Scenario 2: You were in the hallways at school, and one girl/boy was flirting with you. He/she eventually leaves you alone, and you go to class. Elle was in your next class, and asked if she could use the restroom. When she came back, she didn't have her jacket on. A little while later, an announcement came on that the person who was flirting with you was stabbed in the bathroom. You...

Scenario 3: You accidentally run into Elle at school, and fall. You...

Scenario 4: make one up!