Depressed (Female)

•••WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING•••

She's my baby. Don't you dare hurt her!!!

Name: She sighs. "Emily"
Age: "16 if you must know" (15-19)
Gender: "Ouch" (Girl! Read the damn title!!!)
Species: "Just a plain and boring human.."
Sexuality: "Nonya" (Pansexual)
Personality: "Sad. I'm very sad" (Depressed, extremely depressed. Suicidal. Lonesome. Self-hating. Doubtful. Untrusting. Scared. And anxious)
Appearance:

 And anxious)Appearance:

Likes: "What I never get

Likes: "What I never get.." (Having someone that cares about her near, cuddles, being kissed and caressed, being loved despite all her scars and screwed-up-ness, bright colors such as yellow, and people trusting her)
Dislikes: "Everything I get" (Being abused and hurt and made fun of, bullies, bottles, pills, hatred, anger, guns, violence, blades, doctors, and therapists. Her family too)
Backstory: "...Let's.... not talk about that.." (Ok. Uhm... let's start with birth! She was born into the world and given up for adoption. No one took her. Her family didn't want her so they beat and raped her over and over. They starved her and locked her away from the world. When her parents died in a car crash and no one else in her family was willing to accept her, she was put into foster care. She was nine. Every foster home abused her. Physically, mentally, sexually, verbally, you name it. Every home was different but ALL horrible. So... she began to cut and carve and burn and smoke away her problems. She's tried to kill herself five times, but she was always stopped and then abandoned)
Other:

Scenario 1:
You saw Emily being bullied in school. She was being kicked and thrown against the lockers. She wasn't crying nor trying to escape. She was just letting it happen. A bit of blood was on the floor and her sleeves as well. You...

Scenario 2:
You were walking around at night and see a young girl with a blade pressed against her arm. She was preparing to slit her wrist vertically when you...

Scenario 3:
You were a friend of someone that was in the same foster home as her. You saw some boys pin her and start groping her. She froze and started to cry. Her whole body shook and she seemed to be in a different world. You...

Scenario 4:
In science class, you were doing a dissection so you had to roll up your sleeves. Your partner was Emily. When she rolled up her sleeves you could see hundreds of old and new horizontal marks on her wrists. Cuts. You...

Scenario 5:
Make it up!