Todoroki... •2•

YOUR POV
I was getting ready to leave home because Recovery girl said I'm good to go so I grabbed my bag till someone tapped my shoulder "Y/n...you okay?" I nodded and looked at the concern grey eye and turquoise eye "I'm okay Todoroki" I smiled at him and he gave me a shy small smile "can I walk you home?" I nodded at him.
We were walking down near my street "Thank you Todoroki I feel safe being around you" I saw the light hue of pink color his cheek "cute.." I poked his cheek "well I'm here I'll see you later" I wrapped my arm around his and he hugged me above my waist "I'll see you as well" he was so grown up it was honestly cute.
After I waved off Todoroki I went to where All Might told me to go and I saw him there waiting for me!
"Kid your here how do you feel!" He spoke extremely excited heh I couldn't help be giggle "I'm good but training is something about One For All? Will hurt if I use it?!" I asked and he shook his head "it will if you use too much you have a limit so don't go over 5%" I nodded then training began.
"Ow my finger damn" I curse as I broke my finger "like that went over your limit" I nodded know his point "again!" Then back to training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's getting late you should get home your doing good I'll see ya kid oh and here's my number Incase I need something or you do" I nodded and we traded numbers. I was walking home when someone stopped on the way there "Y/n~" he spoke but I prepared myself "what is it Izuku?" I looked at dark green haired male looking at me with his emerald daggers "oh Y/n~ I have two quirks thanks by my master~" he kept the sinister smile on his face and his voice was creepy "since I know your quirk I'll tell you mine" I didn't give him any eye contact "I can freeze my opponents as long as I touch them and eye contact and my other one is so useful in fights I can give my super strength but I stay this way!" His smile got wider and grabbed my hand but I didn't look at him "oh love I want to see your beautiful e/c eyes" I abstain from looking at him the best I could "oh no fun well I must be off~" as he let go and ran off "Izuku..." I let a tear run down my face why did you become like this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked inside my warm comfy home to be greeted by Todoroki "Todoroki? What you doing here?" He didn't seem happy he was gritted his teeth "my father is why I'm here I can't take it anymore" I have a worry look and opened my arms "Come here..." without hesitation he gave me a hug "just I don't want to be like him I don't use his quirk for that reason" I rubbed circles on his back to comfort him "it's not his quirk it's your quirk...Quirks are uniquely made nothing about no one owes your quirk besides you...it will be okay don't worry" he hugged me tighter "I'm glad your here I'm so glad" I felt my shoulder getting wet he was crying oh Todoroki... "it's okay..." I kept comforting him the best I could "want something to eat?" He broke the hug and nodded with his red eyes giving me concern.
I made f/f and we ate our food then he asked if he could stay the night and of course I said yes "I can sleep on the couch you sleep in my room it will be fine" I was about leave for the living room but he grabbed my hand "I'll take the couch" I shook my head and we wouldn't agree so we just slept in the same bed because why not!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to smiling sun greeting me I tried to move but someone had a grip on my waist and I looked at Todoroki who had his hands around my waist "Todoroki..." I shook lightly and he woke up and seeing what he's doing he retracts his arms away "I'm sorry" he blushes a little "it's okay" I stood up and looked at him "come on let's go out for some breakfast" he nods I soon left him alone and went to bathroom to change while he changed in my room.
"Ready?" I nodded we walked out the door then headed f/r for breakfast.
"Table for 2" Todoroki asked the nice waitress then she lead us to our table while talked and order food.
"So why you wanna be a hero?" He asked me "well because I want to help people and save others because I wasn't...able to save many people when I younger but imma make a difference when I become a hero!" I said determined and he gave me a gently smile that I seem to enjoy so much I felt the blush creep on my cheeks seeing him smile.
~~~~~~
"Thank you for the food" we waved bye to our waitress and we left the restaurant happily full.
"Come I have a back way home" Todoroki told me but I didn't think much about but I went along with him.
Taking an ally down town to skip the traffic or whatever but while walking he stopped "shh" he told me it kinda scared till I saw the green hooded male him dark green hair poking out slightly while the sinister smile gave away who he was I simply hid behind Todoroki "Y/n~ no need to hide from me Dear~" his words laced with seduction trying the grasp for my attention "What do you Midoriya!" Todoroki rose his voice "so she talked about me did she~ I knew she loved me" he walked closer to us but Todoroki shifted back "scared are we~ no need to be just give Y/n here and we all can have good time~" he sweetly said eyeing me "Y/n! Take my hand join me!" He cried and ran to us but Todoroki made a small Ice wall blocking him off "That was a rash move boy!" I saw Izuku in the air ready to attack Todoroki so I moved him out the way and waved my hand above to flame cover I guess and he fell through while I skipped back "nice move sweetheart but need to try harder then that love~" he cooed to me "Midoriya stop it I'm not going to be Villian like you! I chose my path I want to be hero to stop villains but you don't have to be our enemy join me!" I begged the e/c orbs filled with pled for him to come back to us "Y/n..." he spoke with some sanity he Izuku I know"you know I can't do that~" the insanity returned to his voice "Izuku! YOUR MOTHER LOVED YOU SHE LOOKED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!" I cried to him he doesn't know the pain his mother went through "I'm sorry..." he sprinted towards me and touched my arm then gave me eye contact with a single wink I was paralyzed "Ah.." I coughed and fell to my knees to finally let me body rest on the cold ground "Y/n!" Todoroki cried to me and dodged Izuku to get me "run go..." I choked out "no no come on" he picked me up then he sprinted off but Izuku appears in front us "you think I let you go so easily?" Todoroki put me down and got into a battle stance damnit I'm just sitting here damnit Izuku! How did I get out of it last time I just tricked Izuku damnit that won't work this time.
Todoroki was fighting so hard but he was getting frost bite it made me worried but I have One For All I can do this I tried to move but I couldn't damnit why am I so weak! I couldn't save Izuku lemme me save Todoroki!! Please! Then I felt a sense of power and strength I finally stood up kinda wobbly but Izuku's eyes widen at my movement "how?!" He sounded worried "I was determined" I smirked and I charged at him "Detroit Smash!!" I punched Izuku straight in the gut and I was pushed back from the impact "shit..." I heard him curse he looked at me instead of full of insanity and greed it was worry and sadness "Izuku..?" I looked at him worried but he stood up and ran off "IZUKU!" This wasn't him was he forced but before I couldn't think I fell back but luckily I felt some strong arms catch me "Y/n..." his beading eyes stare at me full of concern "can we rest..." I asked him and he nodded then picked me "let's go" I closed my eyes and rest against his chest thank you Shoto...