•4• kidnapped

Your POV skipping to after you saved Kota your running in the woods fair? It so much to write lol sorry
I was running as fast I could I kept going with Kota on my back "it's going to be okay" I gracefully told me till I finally bumped into Aizawa I told him to tell them that their looking for Bakugo and had him take Kota.
While running Shoji saved me from Tokoyami quirk dark shadow was going crazy but I made my choice I was going to save Bakugo and Tokoyami after all we are friends!
"I see Ice their over here!!" I yelled while Shoji was carrying me "SHOTO!!" I yelled to him and Shoji put me down and I looked at Shoto and he saw my arm he looked extremely worried but that wasn't important we had Dark shadow take down that other guy then finally calming him down "thank you my friends" he told us we nodded then we kept moving keeping Bakugo in the back.
We found Tsu and Uraraka then we all joined up and we all kept running till I felt like I shrunk down from my normal size and everything was blue what's going on?!
TODOROKI SHOTO POV
I stopped because Y/n disappeared in front of me "y/n?!" I yelled and everyone lost Bakugo too "looking for them?" The masked man appeared above us holding two blue balls damnit! He ran off and we came up with a plan to shot through the air to catch up with him Tokoyami and Shoji went with me and we went after Y/n and Bakugo.
We slammed the males face down using him as our landing pad Soon we met a familiar face "Midoriya" I spoke coldly and he glared at me too.
We had the Y/n and Bakugo but they were fakes we tried to grabbed them and this sparkly blue beam made him spit them out and Shoji grabbed one but I missed grabbing the other no! Please tell me we Y/n I hoped "let's see who won?" The zombie like male said and the mask man snapped his fingers and there she was the panic in her e/c eyes I knew I failed her "Y/N!!" I cried but she put on a brave smile "I'll see you soon" then she was gone no no Y/n!!
"NO!!!" I cried I fell to my knees hitting the ground damnit no god damnit "DAMNIT SHY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ME!!" I cried but someone patted my back "it's okay Todoroki we will get her back I promise" I nodded because we will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV
I hazily opened my eyes looking around drowsy trying to see where I'm at I saw a bar looking room and Izuku... "ah your awake finally" I heard unfamiliar voice I looked up and saw the weird hand guy like from the USJ shit!
"Join us and we will rule this world of hero's" he was so dumb thinking I would "NO FUCK OFF!" I growled and he was taken aback at my sudden outburst "let me handle this feisty lady~" I saw Izuku come
Up to me with sinister grin that makes me melt "love..please~" he let me go and pulled me into a loving hug "love I need you with me" He sounded like him it's the Izuku I know "please save me..." he whispered he sounded to sane the Izuku that was flirting wasn't him this is my Izuku "I can't..." I pleaded but the wall coming down made me shocked seeing All Might there "I AM HERE!!" He yelled and he pushed me behind him "good job young lady" the wood male trapped all of the villains but soon I coughed up grey shit and I was transported some where else. "NO!" I heard as I placed in a new area.
I was in front of male All for One I presume I jumped back "Ah I'm sorry L/n but this was necessary" he spoke like a parent but I walked backward till I hit someone else I elbow them and jump the left and saw Izuku shit I can't let him touch me shit he did I can't look at him now damnit!
"Look at me Y/n..." he spoke I shook my head but All Might got in front of me "Y/n run as fast as you can please" he spoke coldly but I only listen to what he said I saw every Villian go into a warp gate but I saw Izuku waiting for me and he grabbed grabbed my hand I tried to pull away but his greens drew me in but he didn't paralyze me he's letting me choose... "Y/n!!" I snap my direction to Todoroki he looked so worried I have to make a choice now...who do I choose...
Shoto or Izuku