Punched Dumped Love

I slammed my door shut and flopped on my bed, still sobbing. I couldn't believe that someone who I thought I loved could betray me like that. "Im so embarrassed!" I cried to my bestfriend Emily. "I'm so sorry Lu! I know this is awful for you! And I can't believe he would do that! And right before the dance! He's such a jerk!" "Thanks, what's so great about that skunk bag Madison anyways? She's mean and hits on every guy like their a punching bag!" I sobbed to Emily. "Don't worry, Brad is a cheater and always will be. And you don't deserve someone like that. Someday your prince will come, promise," She explained. My phone buzzed, I ignored it and and sobbed into Emily's shoulder instead. It buzzed again, but multiple more times. Someone was blowing up my phone on vine and twitter. I finally glanced at my phone and a name caught my eye. I only saw Matthew. "Oh my gosh." I gasped and dove for my phone. I clicked it on to see more than 50 notifications reading-Matthew Espinosa like your vine post, Matthew Espinosa revined your vine post, Matthew Espinosa followed you on vine, Matthew Espinosa favored your tweet, Matthew Espinosa followed you on twitter, Matthew Espinosa replied to your tweet saying; "I love your vine account, thanks for supporting me beautiful." "Emily!" I screamed. "LOOK! LOOK AT MY PHONE!" "What?! What?!" She replied. I shoved my phone in her face yelling, "M-M-Matthew!!!, he did stuff!!! And-and he followed!" I gasped. I thought I was about to faint! "Lu!!!! I'm so frickin' happy for you!!!! I know how much you love him!!!" She sed excitedly. "I-I can't believe this!" I stammered. "Oh! Lu! I have an idea!" she exclaimed. "What? What is it?" I asked. "Lu, you should ask Matt to the dance!" "What?! Are u crazy?" I replied. He wouldn't want to go to an eigth grade dance with a 14year old." I sighed. "You never know Lu, he would do almost anything for a fan, you know that." She comforted me. "Okay, I'll give it a shot." I agreed. I grabbed my phone and logged into twitter. I had gained over 1,000 followers since Matt had blew me up. I typed up a tweet that read-"Cheaters are the worst @BradJones13 and right before the 8th grade dance! I deserve someone better! Someone like @ItsMattEspinosa who actually cares about me! And would give me my last dance! #puncheddumpedlove #cheatersneverwin" "There," I said, that should do it." "That's my girl!" Emily said patting my back. "How about we go out to eat? And celebrate your freedom from that jerk! And then come back and have a before the dance sleepover party!" She asked. I agreed and we were on our way to a fun and free night.

We got back around 10:30. I checked my phone that I left charging on my bed. I had been tagged in an update on twitter. The hashtag reading "#prayformatt" I was so worried. I checked twitter and gasped. "Emily!!! Emily!!!" I screamed. She came running out of the kitchen into my room. "What is it?!!" I immediately began sobbing. "I-it's Matt!" I stammered, he's been in a car wreck!!!" I cried.