family meal (aksel)

"askel! come in here, darling," you playfully called from the kitchen, "i have something for you!"

from a couple of rooms over, you hear him press a couple of buttons and pause his game. it was something to do with fighting and shooting, probably, but you didn't know because you weren't a gamer. you weren't a boy, so you couldn't ever understand weird things like dps or fps.

"finally made me that sandwich?" he said in a monotone voice.

"something like that, honey!"

"okay, hold on," he muttered, voice still very audible because of its sonorous tones. there was a rustling sound, a few beeps, a loud crash and a couple of screams. finally, the door opened, and he slowly ambled to the kitchen. when he appeared, wrapped in a soft brown hoodie, drawstring sweatpants, and classic pink beanie, you couldn't keep the smile off of your face. could your boyfriend be any cuter?

"where's the sandwich? remember, ham and not turkey," he smiled and you felt your heart literally explode and gush out blood and arteries.

"well, i thought i'd change it up a bit. we always eat the same things. would you want to try something else, babe? i promise it's unique."

"uhh... i guess." in that moment, he looked just like his toontown character, who was your original love. it was like your first date all over again.

"perfect!" you pointed a spatula at him and grinned, motioning him over to join you behind the counter. nothing was more delightful than being together with your love. he cleared his throat and pushed up the rim of his thin, gold glasses. you placed a quick kiss against his cheek and hummed lightly.

a sizzling sound resounded from behind you, bubbly and needy. giggling, you finally turned so that he could see what you were cooking. aksel's mouth fell on the floor and crawled away.

"eggs! i'm cooking eggs!"

"why?" he gruffly asked.

"i thought you might want to be with your family again... i know you've been lonely lately, and maybe this would help? i made sure to cook them with extra salt, and i'm making them poached so that you can taste the slimy innards of their inner bodies slide down your throat slowly and sensually. we've never eaten eggs before, and i think it could bring us together."

"i can't eat eggs, y/n! you know that!"

"what," you pouted cutely like a little dandelion kawaii sunshine lollipop ray of sun pink rainbow, "but i made them just for you. please eat them."

"i've done a lot of things for you, y/n, but i won't commit cannibalism." he tried to grab the spatula from your hand, but you had a burst of courage and smacked his grip away.

"don't do this, aksel. don't make me choose."

"choose what?" he stood up to his full height and arched his shoulders menacingly.

"you know what," sighing, you turned off the burner and moved the pan to a cooling tray. the eggs looked quite delicious, rounded and gooey. you hadn't had the tantalizing pleasure of consuming them before. you barely stifled a moan.

"stop!" cried aksel.

you turned to face him and groaned.

"baby, i'm sorry, but you gave me no other option," you let out an exhale, looked deep into his eyes, and finally did what you had to. you slapped the side of your hand against his head and cracked his shell, yummy yolk spilling out onto the floor.

in the end, maybe you were a fighting-game gamer girl... but in real life.