37.

The auditions began bad, and got progressively worse. The first girl attempted a cartwheel and looked like someone had thrown her off a cliff. I told her to leave. The second girl tried the same, but landed in a heap on her back, so I laughed in her face and told her to follow the first girl. From then on, most girls began their routines with fear in their eyes, and I smiled to myself. I was back to having power.

To be fair, I was getting no complaints from the other vixens either. Not a single person auditioning was up to scratch. That was, until Toni stepped up.

Her usual smirk was on her face, and she showed no signs of nerves at all. Her top was tied above her stomach, exposing her pierced belly button and toned abs, and my breath caught in my throat as I tried not to look at her with too much admiration.

"Come on then, Topaz," I sighed. "I'm looking forward to sending you away too."

She glared at me. "I'll be sorry to disappoint you, princess."

Then the music started, and Toni started to dance, and my jaw dropped. She was brilliant. Her body was sexy as hell, moving in all the right ways, the perfect mixture of seduction and dramatic flair. I heard Betty and Veronica whispering admirations behind me, and stood stock still as I tried to unsuccessfully tear my eyes off her.

Toni's eyes were locked on mine, her arms and hips moving perfectly in time to the music, her pink curls dancing too, as she gritted her teeth, staring at me with determination. She could see the effect she was having on me, as her mouth upturned into a triumphant grin, while I winked at her, knowing nobody else could see my face. She was without a doubt the best dancer I'd seen in a long, long time.

There was a millisecond's silence when the music stopped and Toni stood in front of us, before the vixens behind me started clapping. I folded my arms across my chest.

Veronica stepped forwards, next to me.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say that was incredible. Cheryl, if you don't take her, you're going to have a lot more vixens you'll need to replace."

Toni smiled at Veronica, who gave her a quick hug. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. She's in."

Toni narrowed her eyes at me. "How much did it hurt to say that?" She mocked.

"Fuck off. Before I reconsider," I told her, and Betty squealed.

"We might actually get some good routines together now," she said excitedly, putting her arm around my shoulder.

I nodded, almost imperceptibly. "Right. Toni, stay behind so I can give you the practice schedule. The rest of you- practice is over so go and get changed."

Veronica looked uncertainly from me to Toni, then back to me.

"Are you sure we can leave you two alone together?"

"Yeah. I'm just gonna give her the schedule, then we'll come to get changed too. I won't murder her," I replied, my voice tense.

Veronica didn't look convinced, but left the gym with Betty, leaving me and Toni alone.

As soon as the door was closed, I felt my shoulders fall from their tense state, and grinned at Toni.

"You were amazing, TT. I knew you could dance, but I didn't know you were that good."

She laughed, her eyes soft in the sunlight filtering in.

"Thanks, babe. So, are you really going to give me the schedule now, or do you just want to wait until we get home?" She joked, and I bumped her shoulder lightly.

"I'll do it later. I just wanted to properly see you," I admitted, watching her smile grow, and leaning forwards to press a quick kiss into her lips. It was soft and sweet, and gave me enough adrenaline to easily get through the rest of the day. Forget sleep or food- Toni's kisses were all I needed to get through anything.

She gently slipped her hand into mine, sending my fingers throbbing, and my entire body drumming with life.

"It's fun to fake fight with you," she chuckled. "Fangs thinks it's hilarious."

I grinned. "It is hilarious. And I don't think anyone's caught on."

She leant her head on my shoulder, and I kissed her on the forehead.

"Don't take anything I say seriously though, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, of course. I won't. I know this is all a cover."

She smiled. "Okay, good. Because I don't mean anything bad I say. You've had enough of that in your life. It's all a joke, but if I cross any boundaries, tell me straightaway."

I smiled at her. "I will, TT. Promise."

She looked up at me through her big, dark eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She dropped my hand, and started making her way to the changing rooms, pausing in the doorway as she waited for me to come with her. I grinned, and followed her out, her pink hair bouncing behind her.

The changing rooms were empty by now, and I quickly pulled off my top, facing the mirror in my locker. 

I could see her pull her top off too behind me, gazing at her reflection. I watched in the mirror as she came up behind me, her warm hands quickly finding their way onto my waist, before spinning me around and pushing me against the lockers, her mouth back on mine, her hands slowly moving up my stomach, up my chest, and holding my arms against the lockers above my head.

"TT, this is a bad idea," I murmured against her lips, but it was half hearted. "We could get caught."

She was slightly out of breath when she replied, a mischievous glint in her eye. "That only makes it more exciting."

I chuckled against her body, my arms pinned up against the lockers, letting her kiss me, before she slipped her hand down my shorts, her teeth grazing my bottom lip. I couldn't help but let out small moans, hearing the lockers behind me rattle as she worked me into a gasping, shaking state.

She was enjoying it as much as I was, tracing her tongue down my now bare chest, down to where her fingers were, and I tried to keep my voice under control, riding down the orgasm.

"You're crazy," I muttered hoarsely, grinning uncontrollably, when her lips trailed back up and found my neck, and I felt her smile, her lips curving against my skin.

Just then, the five minute bell sounded, and she hurriedly let go of me, her eyes glazed over and seductive. As quickly as we could, we pulled our clothes on, leaving the cheer uniforms in the lockers, and checked each other for visible marks.

She ran her fingers through my hair, gently straightening it back out, and I wiped the lipstick off her neck.

"Am I all good?" I asked her breathlessly, pulling my bag over my shoulder.

She smirked. "As beautiful as always, princess."

I rolled my eyes at her, smiling, before leaving the changing room. I'd be on time for the lesson, and she'd probably just about make it on time too, if she left the changing room a few seconds after me.