9.

Nothing had ever felt as right as this. Toni's lips were soft against mine, her finger gently running down the side of my face, and coming to a rest under my chin, pulling me in. Butterflies on ecstasy flapped around my stomach, every second against her body driving my body crazy. I could feel her heart pumping at a million miles a minute, matching my own, as my stomach lurched yet again.

I wanted to pull away. But something in me couldn't. I'd never felt these sensations before, and they were stronger and more powerful than anything I'd ever expected. I hated that a serpent, of all people, had this hold on me.

I deepened the kiss, and felt her body tremble against mine. She must have felt something near what I did, because she showed no signs of wanting this kiss to end.

Eventually, after what felt like seconds, but was probably a good five minutes, she pulled away, her eyes slightly glazed over.

"This is all just the alcohol, right?" She muttered, her voice raspy. She cleared her throat, and I looked down at my hands, still around her waist.

I nodded. "As if I would ever kiss you sober," I retorted.

"Hey. Fuck you."

"Fuck you right back," I told her, leaning my forehead against hers. 

She winked. "I'll take you up on that. Veronica's spare room is empty."

I didn't know what it was that gripped me, or made me so full of desire, but I grabbed Toni's hand, both of us lightheaded and giggly, and led her to the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind us and letting myself fall onto the bed, her on top of me. She kissed me again, deep and intense, and I kissed her back with everything I had. 

I knew that what I was doing was horribly wrong. But nothing had ever felt more right in my entire life.

She kissed my neck, before slowly, agonisingly, pulling her tongue down my body, ripping my clothes off. I helped her out of her clothes too, throwing her leather jacket onto the ground next to my shorts. The short time she spent taking her clothes off was too much time with her lips away from mine, and I reached up to kiss her again, but she pushed me back down, smirking. 

I gasped as her tongue ran lower and lower, my hands flying immediately into her hair when she reached the most sensitive spot. 

She stopped, looking up at me.

"You sure you want to do this?"

I nodded, impatiently. "For god's sake, just fuck me."

She smirked again, and kissed my bare stomach, working her way down. 

I was moaning and gasping long before her fingers entered me, at which point I gave a massive tremble. I'd never known another person's touch could feel so good, so familiar, so intense. 

Everything about this felt so good, so natural, that every single other thought was banished from my mind, except that damn, that girl could work magic.

I had lost all control over myself, my body and my feelings, totally surrendering myself to Toni. I was shaking with euphoria, every time she touched me, eventually succumbing to her with everything I had.

She grinned mischievously, and I couldn't help but smile back. I was still drunk, as was she, but I was sober enough to know in my heart that this meant something. I knotted my hand in her hair, and gently pulled her back up to kiss her, her elbows resting on either side of my head, her pink hair cascading down next to my face, her lean, warm body on mine.

"What have we done, princess?" she muttered against my mouth.

I shook my head lightly. "Stop talking."

She nodded. "Okay. But do you wanna come back to mine? Veronica will start throwing people out soon."

Every fibre of my brain screamed at me to tell her no. If sleeping with her had been a bad idea, staying over was ten times worse.

But my brain couldn't fight my body. "Yeah, okay," I replied, my mouth forming the words despite all the resistance. 

We took the back way out of the Pembrooke, desperate not to be seen, and called a taxi to het us to the trailer park. Once inside the taxi, I rested my hand on her thigh, letting it rise dangerously close to where her short skirt began, and she winked at me.

She unlocked her trailer, pulling me in by the wrist. As soon as the door was slammed behind us, I cupped her face and kissed her again, realising how much I'd missed kissing her in the twenty minutes it had taken to get here. I pushed her up against the door of her bedroom, my lips hard against hers, and pulled the clothes that we'd thrown on when we were leaving back off, pushing her onto her bed.

I didn't notice anything except how goddamn hot she was, desperate to feel and taste every inch of her, hear her moan, just like she'd made me moan. 

I loved the sound of her gasping my name, of her quivering underneath my touch, and I grinned, knowing I was the cause of such pleasure. She was throbbing fit to burst, as I kissed her again, the sensation of her lips against mine filling me with adrenaline. 

When we'd finished, I lay down next to her, staring up at the ceiling. I didn't trust myself to look at her, clueless as to what I'd say. I wasn't sure I'd be able to open my mouth and be in control of my words, so I kept it zipped. 

She pulled a duvet over us, and suddenly her arm was touching mine, lying on her back beside me. I was too tired and drunk to resist her touch, and leant into her, wrapping my arm around her body. Her breath slowly evened out, and I felt myself drifting into sleep not long after.