Entangeled

Kylie's POV

It was getting dark, usually when it gets dark Adam does unspeakable things. Not to me but to other people, but he forces me to watch. In all honesty i regret ever meeting this man. As i get undressed and changed into something more comfortable in the bathroom, I hear a door slam behind me. I quickly turn around to find Adam right behind me. "What are you doing?" He said as he moved closer.

"Um...i'm changing."

"Did i say you could change?"

"N-no."

"So why are you doing it?"

"i-i...um."

"Know what. Get comfortable. You're gonna be here a while."

"H-how long is a while?" I gulped.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. "Until I say you can leave."

"What about my parents..and school?"

"Forget about them. You're mine now." He let go of me causing me to stumble back against the counter. As he left the room I felt tears wanting to escape, but I didn't let them. I took a deep breath and finished changing. I put on a silk night gown and pulled my hair back.

A few minutes later I finally left the bathroom and went downstairs to get a drink of water. I was frightened by a silhouette in the dark but I figured it was Adam waiting for me. I flicked on the lights and to my surprise it wasn't him. It was different man, much taller and heavier built than Adam was. "W-who are you?" I asked as my voice trembled. He didn't say anything, but he moved closer. I took a step back, but clearly it was a wrong move. He jolted towards me pinning me against the wall. He was much stronger than Adam too.

"Why are you here?" His voice was deep and threatening.

"I-...I was brought here." I felt tears running down my face.

"By who."

"Adam."

He lossened his grip on me, but it was still tight enough to where I couldn't run or fight back. "Adam Grover?"

"I don't know."

"You said he brought you here didn't you?"

"Y-yes."

"Then you should know."

"He never told me his full name."

"Why'd he bring you here."

"I don't know. Just let me go."

"You're not going anywhere until I get answers."

"I don't know anything. Please."

He let go of my arms and quickly placed one hand around my throat. "You know something and I'm gonna find out."

I couldn't speak or breath. He bashed my head against the wall and threw me on the ground. A sharp pain coursed through my head as I hit the cold tile floor. My vision went fuzzy but I could tell there was blood. I heard a door slam and saw the outline of another man appear over me, then everything went black.