Broken

Kylie's POV

The next morning I woke up as normal but going down to breakfast didn't feel normal. My whole life has been turned upside down with being kidnapped...and last night. God last night had to be the worst night of my life. I was still debating on going back to school or not, having to face Amber and Brice and the rest of the school. At least I had Destiny and Jordan back, maybe. 

After breakfast, I went upstairs to get dressed. I put on my oversized black hoodie, distressed black jeans and converse. I grabbed my bag and keys and left. I put my headphones in as I walked to school to drown out any other sounds. I got to school and stopped. I really didn't want to go, but I knew I had to.

 I finally gathered enough courage to walk into the school. I still had my headphones in, but I could feel all eyes on me as I walked to my locker. I flicked my hood on and sped up my pace before I was stopped by someone. I was too afraid to look up, so I just stood there trembling. Then I heard a familiar voice, a chilling voice. "Kylie? Ha! Well, you finally decided to show your ugly face back here huh?" It was Brice. I heard Amber's annoying giggles behind him. I ignored him and tried to push past him, but he grabbed me and pulled me back to him. His face was inches away from mine. The way he had my arm and how close he was, reminded me of the way Adam treated me. I didn't move, I didn't speak, I could only tremble.

After a while of creepily grinning in my face, he let me go. I stumbled back almost falling. I put my headphones back in and continued my path to my locker. I put my things away as normal and went to my first-period class. I was hoping everything would be normal and no one would talk to me but it was the complete opposite. Everyone was asking where I was and if I was okay or staring at me. I finally felt at peace when lunch came around and I could hang out with my friends. Or so I thought. I found a note on my locker. Meet me at the spot we kissed.  The spot we kissed? Jordan. The music room. But why?

I put my things away and went to the music room. As always it was dark and empty. I opened the heavy door to find a large silhouette of a man. It was much bigger than Jordan. The only other person that knew Jordan and I kissed was Amber and Destiny. But the silhouette was of a very burly man. "Hello?" I asked as I pressed against the door.

"Kylie, is it?" His voice boomed across the room.

"W-who's asking?"

"My name is Clyde. You might not remember me, but you remember Adam right?"

Clyde...Adam's boss. How did he find me? "What do you want from me."

"You might be wondering how I found you. Well, that's not something you should worry about dear," His voice was more chilling now, more sinister as he moved out of the shadows.

"Look...I don't know what you want with me, but I don't know anything okay."

"Oh, my sweet darling. I don't want information," he was as close as he could get to my face without touching it, "I want you." He whispered so sinisterly. Just his presence alone made me shiver. He ran the back of his hand against my face. His touch was so cold. His skin was pale, dark messy hair, pitch black eyes, sharp jaw, and long sharp fingernails. The way he touched me sent chills down my spine. 

"I.....No. Leave me alone." I swatted at his hand and went for the door. I got the door almost halfway open until he put his hand on the door and slammed it shut.

"You're not going anywhere. Do you really want to go back out there to all those judgemental people? Teasing and tormenting you. Talking about behind your back," He put his cold hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "is that really what you want?"

How did he know? How much did he know about me? "How much do you know?" I asked shakily.

"I know everything about you dear. I know what happened 4 months ago. I know what your dad did to you. I know where you live. I even know what you wear to bed. Nothing." I could feel his evil grin. "You'll be happier with me, I promise you. You'll get anything and everything you want."

He did know everything. He was right. I would be happier. No! No, I wouldn't. What was I thinking? 

"You're thinking of the right choice, my dear," He turned me around so I was face to face with him, "come with me and you'll be happy."

He could read my thoughts too? What was this guy? I don't know what to think, I don't know what to say. Maybe I should go with him. No, I can't. I don't need to be known as the girl that goes missing after her return. "No," I said trying to sound as confident as possible, but the fear was still noticeable, "I can't."

"Yes, you can. And you will." His grip on me got tighter. His grin turned to a snarl. He pinned me against the wall and placed his hand around my neck. His grip wasn't tight enough to choke me, but it was tight enough to keep me in place. He picked me up placing my legs around his waist. God, please don't do what I think you're gonna do. He pressed his lips against mine and pushed his pelvis against me. Of course, he was hard, why can't I catch a break. I was powerless, so I just let it happen. 

Probably about an hour later he was finished. I sat shaking in the corner of the music room as he left. Why is my life like this now? What did I do to deserve this? Nothing. I did absolutely nothing.