Chapter 1: Love at First Sight

Rachel's POV:

     I knew from the first time I laid eyes on him in seventh grade, it was love. that half smile he was giving all the girls. I still like him up until this day. But of course you know in all the movies, the head cheerleader gets the quarterback and there's always the nobody who wants the boy.
    Well, I'm that nobody. Rachel Barbra Berry.
     As I am walking down the halls of McKinley High School to my locker, I feel someones eyes burning into my back. I turn around to see Noah Puckerman, everyone just calls him Puck. When my eyes lock with his, he smiles and winks at me. I turn around in disgust, he is always after all the girls.
    I listen to the announcements as I root around in my locker for my stuff. One thing in the announcements really caught my attention. Glee Club.     
     Auditions were this afternoon at. 3:30, I had to sign up right this instant. I walk over to the bulletin board and look for the sign up sheet, I was surprised no one else signed up.
     I wrote my name and dug around in my bad for my golden star stickers. Whenever I wrote my name I always had to put a golden star, they are very meaningful to me. They mean that one day, I will be a star.
      The rest of the day was boring, I was counting down the minutes for the bell to ring. Tryouts were in the choir room and I already knew what song I was going to sing. A song from my favorite musical, Funny Girl.
     As soon as the bell rang, I bolted out of class. I stopped and shoved my books in my locker and headed to the choir room. When I walked in the doorway I saw about 6 kids.
     Then my eyes fell on someone near the corner of the room playing the drums. Finn Hudson.

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry it's short but where I live in Canada, it's pretty late. I'm gonna try and update tomorrow. Please like or leave a nice comment to let me know you're reading so I can make sure I continue and update lots. Hope you liked it!! xx