Chapter 3: The Auditorium

Rachel's POV:

      I cannot believe that after school today, I am meeting Finn in the Auditorium. I wore one of my favorite outfits today, knee high socks, pair of black vans, plaid skirt and my white blouse.
    I made my way down the halls the my next class and went to my seat. I noticed Kurt wasn't in class, so I sat there thinking about where he could be when he walked in and apologized for being late.
     He looked like a mess. His jacket was covered in garbage and his jeans were ripped and his hair looked terrible. I knew what happened to him.... The football team.
     The day went by pretty fast and soon enough I was sitting in the auditorium waiting for Finn.
     I went up onto the stage and sang a few lyrics to Jar of Hearts, when Finn came bursting through the doors. He looked really angry. I ran over to him and put my hand on his arm and looked up and into his eyes.

''What's the matter Finn?'' I asked still gazing into his eyes.

    He looked back down at me into my eyes and told me what I didn't want to hear.

'' Quinn said I can't talk to you or stay in Glee club...'' he explained to me.

''Ohh,'' I responded, letting my hands fall to my sides.

     I can't believe he is actually going to listen to her and do what she says, I guess he's not who I thought he was...
     I began to walk away towards the exit when Finn came up from behind me and spun me around crashing his lips into mine. The kiss lasted what seemed like forever when he pulled away. He looked deeply into my eyes and said,

''So I broke up with her.''

    My heart skipped a beat as a huge smile spread across my face. I was beyond excited, I can't believe the Finn Hudson did that for me. I got to stop calling him the Finn Hudson.

''Really?! Oh my God for me?" I asked.

''Yes for you, Rachel I think I'm falling for--''

    I cut him off with a kiss and pulled away and looked up at him and smiled.

Same here."